PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks Podcast

boilermaker1991
02-13-2013, 11:57 AM
I was thinking about this the other day and just wanted to gauge interest. Would anybody be interested in a weekly to bi-weekly podcast about consumer fireworks and the fireworks industry in general?

Also if anybody has done podcasting or has any interest in it, what sort of costs would be associated with it?

I would probably have one to two co-hosts and would just use Skype to communicate. How would you record the chat, and how would you host it somewhere is basically what I need to know? Also what software for editing it down?

Tips are welcome!!

Pyro Nation
02-13-2013, 01:51 PM
there actually is one already, but they havent come out with one in awhile

boilermaker1991
02-13-2013, 02:56 PM
yeah i know which one you are talking about, and i think that was mainly due to a lack of effort

Jdrobinson13
02-21-2013, 11:50 PM
I've debated on doing a similar thing for awhile now. I have just about all the details figured out, but I have been putting it off because I figured there would be a lack of interest. If you want to exchange some ideas send me a PM.

Pyro Nation
02-22-2013, 01:58 AM
There is plenty of things to talk about to either do a weekly, bi weekly show... Even if ya do a monthly one it could be overly amount of news to put in one