PDA

View Full Version : Sideways Fireworks Display in Japan with GIGANTIC shells and crazy barrages!

PyroManiacs
01-27-2013, 11:08 PM
Ok, This probably has to be the most intense display of raw power, quality and show design in fireworks that I have seen on the internet so far. Huge shells in the air, Huge shells on the ground. This is absolute awesome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=0B3FKYL4hWM

displayfireworks1
01-27-2013, 11:20 PM
I have seen a few videos in Japan where the shoot these shells sideways, particularly over a body of water. If you did that in United States, the audience would think something was wrong.

PyroManiacs
01-28-2013, 12:27 AM
Its amazing if you think about that. It just shows how new ideas just continuously keep progressing shows, but I think it would take years before we see anything like that here in the States.

Seeing things like this in other countries, almost makes the U.S. look like a 1.4G country where as Japan would be a 1.3G country type of comparison.

Jdrobinson13
01-28-2013, 02:11 AM
That is a really neat that the water gives the shells a mirror effect. You are right Dave, I would think something went wrong if I saw that in the US.

Steviet000
01-28-2013, 05:45 AM
That was worth the watch.

PyroJoeNEPA
01-28-2013, 11:58 AM
That was an intense show! The Japanese are awesome shell builders--there were so many beautiful color changing effects that a lot got lost by them washing out each other in the air at the same time. The horsetails at 3:58 were a show stopper, also! Nice find!

David_La
01-28-2013, 10:58 PM
..."intense display of raw power, quality and show design"...

Even more awsome considering the camera was, in my estimation, approximately 3000 feet away from ground zero.
The geometry/consistency of the breaks is a statement in itself.
They knew exactly what the result would be before the first device fired.
In short... the ART of fireworks.