PDA

View Full Version : pyrotecnico traing in south jersey this March

hatsgoods
01-19-2013, 08:58 PM
as the tittle of this thead says: pyrotecnico will hold training sometime in march. the location is still to be determend and same for the date. when i get a call from them telling me where and when ill let you guys know. im telling you this so if someone whats to be a pyrotechnicain they have a chance to be a part time tech. the vinleand new jersey location is holding the training seesion. he also said he will let me know when they update the website so people can resiter. you must resiter before hand so they can have the proprer paper work for you at trainning. you also must be 18 or older with a fully clean record to apply, thats the atf's requirements. if theres any other questions about the trainng comming up, private message me and ill anwser the question if i can. if not i can find the link to thier webite and thier page about becoming an emploey.
thanks
kell

Steviet000
01-20-2013, 03:06 PM
That's how I got started with them last year. Luck for me I only like 25 minutes from the main New Caslte location.

PyroManiacs
01-20-2013, 06:45 PM
Yes.. do keep us informed. I will definitely be waiting for the date. Thanks!

PyroManiacs
01-20-2013, 06:53 PM
That's how I got started with them last year. Luck for me I only like 25 minutes from the main New Caslte location.

45 minutes from the Vineland, NJ location. :)

hatsgoods
01-20-2013, 07:38 PM
to pyromaniac1981 : im only 15 mins away from philly so its still like a 40 min drive for me for the only way i know how to get to vineland. when i talked to them last week they said it might be at the glassboro fire acadamey but still not set in stone and same for the date im hoping they will call me some time this week. and of course ill keep you updated :)

PyroManiacs
01-20-2013, 10:18 PM
to pyromaniac1981 : im only 15 mins away from philly so its still like a 40 min drive for me for the only way i know how to get to vineland. when i talked to them last week they said it might be at the glassboro fire acadamey but still not set in stone and same for the date im hoping they will call me some time this week. and of course ill keep you updated :)

Awesome, thanks!

hatsgoods
01-22-2013, 11:47 PM
ok ive talked to them again and they said the most possilble date is march 16th wich is the third saturday in march but they still havent finallized the date and location yet but as soon as they do ill let you guys know right away

bweaver1985
01-23-2013, 09:47 PM
They will be adding many dates and locations to website shortly. I have been working for them for 2 years now.

Out of Tampa Office.

hatsgoods
01-23-2013, 10:07 PM
to bweaver1985 - ok thats for the update

hatsgoods
01-24-2013, 05:21 PM
ok so the date is 99% set for march 16 wich is the 3rd saturday of that month and might be moved to claksboro wich is only 20min out of philly in jersey. luck for me if the papers go though for clarksboro im not even 10 min from clarksboro. ill be shure to keep you guys updated

PyroManiacs
01-24-2013, 06:45 PM
Hey Kelli, private message me...

hatsgoods
01-24-2013, 08:42 PM
to pyromaniac1981 - i did send u a message but it said your inbow was full so it couldnt go though