PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Contingency Storage!

Michigan Pyro King
01-13-2013, 01:32 AM
Hey fellow Pyros, Anyone know where I can get a Contingency storage in the West Michigan Area? Need it for getting my type54 License. Can anyone help me out?

displayfireworks1
01-13-2013, 10:07 AM
I know it is an effort sometimes to type, however try to make a request or question stand on its own. For example, Michigan is a large state, you may not want to give your exact town but you can give what large city you live near. If people read this and want to send you a private message, guess what their first question is going to be. “Where do you live in Michigan”?
I would also prefer people answer you in private message, unless this distributor is an advertiser on pyrotalk then you can provide links to their website. This protects the 1.3 advertisers on my website, helps me add more 1.3 distributors and keeps the website running.
Please tell us what large city you live near and see if anyone sends you a message.

Michigan Pyro King
01-13-2013, 11:55 AM
I live near GrandRapids Michigan and I looking for a place that I can be able to purchase and have Contingency storage for 1.3 Fireworks. I am tring to get my Type 54 Licenseand need to have a place to store my Fireworks. Private Message me if you know or can help me with a place that has Contingency Storage.