PDA

View Full Version : Its that time again

bweaver1985
12-12-2012, 05:41 AM
Its that time again. Its almost the end of the year. Time for more fireworks.

I have gotten lucky again with two very prestigious shows at the beginning of the new year.

Orange Bowl, and the BCS Championship.

It should be a good beginning to the yea.r

UniversalPyro
12-12-2012, 08:58 PM

I have gotten lucky again with two very prestigious shows at the beginning of the new year.

Hi Bweaver, do you have any more videos of your shoots? You've had great videos in the past, considering you work for a great company too

PyroManiacs
12-12-2012, 08:59 PM
Funny you should mention. I was also goin to post something about it being that time of year again, lol.

Im gettin my order ready for the NY, and I dont mean New York! It should be a good one since I been saving mad cash for 6 months!!
Im looking to get few cases of Electric Rain Shells, American Brave Shells (suggested by another PT member), in the 500G cakes: a few of Tropical Typhoon, Challenger and Blast Furnace. And of course a case of daytime parachutes for our 5 year old. :)

ClassCBexy
12-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Good luck at your shoots Bweaver. I am making a trip this weekend to pick up a couple of cases of fireworks. Plan on mixing those in with what I have left over from the 4th of July to ring in the new year.

Pyro Nation
12-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Funny you should mention. I was also goin to post something about it being that time of year again, lol.

Im gettin my order ready for the NY, and I dont mean New York! It should be a good one since I been saving mad cash for 6 months!!
Im looking to get few cases of Electric Rain Shells, American Brave Shells (suggested by another PT member), in the 500G cakes: a few of Tropical Typhoon, Challenger and Blast Furnace. And of course a case of daytime parachutes for our 5 year old. :)

Big sale going on at a place near us. 35% off case price

PyroManiacs
12-12-2012, 11:03 PM
Big sale going on at a place near us. 35% off case price

You talkin about PF, Rob? If so......YUP, thats where I was going

Pyro Nation
12-13-2012, 01:23 AM
You talkin about PF, Rob? If so......YUP, thats where I was going

Yup That is the one...lol.... When are you going?

bweaver1985
12-13-2012, 07:25 AM

I have some videos on my youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/bweaver1985/videos?flow=grid&view=0

PyroJoeNEPA
12-13-2012, 12:39 PM

If you can find them, "Zeus Calls Down Thunder " is an excellent daytime smoke cake. I got a case from Joyce at Kneppys a while back--the grandkids loved them on Thanksgiving Day!!! Not parachutes--but great height, very rich colors, & a surprise!