PDA

View Full Version : Coming to pyrotalk

displayfireworks1
12-09-2012, 10:04 PM
After over 500 free videos, I will soon be selling a few of my videos from time to time. My webmaster will soon be adding this feature to pyrotalk. These videos will be reasonable priced and full length. The paying method will be paypal. This will help me maintain the quality of the website and continue to produce videos. I will continue with a mix of free and pay videos. This also opens up pyrotalk for opportunities for fireworks educational videos produced by people other than me. Once things get rolling, I will be able to provide more information. The link below should give you an idea of how things work in my first pay video.
Dave displayfireworks1

http://www.sparkeo.com/video/182988/en/width/640/height/480

pyroeg19
12-10-2012, 12:31 AM
whats "reasonably priced?" could be a good idea or a big mistake depending on the price

pyromaniac
12-10-2012, 10:19 AM
:( I don't think too many folks are gonna like this idea. I myself would prefer some type of supporting membership to PyroTalk. Then maybe a sub-forum for only supporting members to view unlisted videos. This is how the SMD forum does it, and they are extremely successful!

displayfireworks1
12-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Some of these new PayPal videos are not designed to be marketed to pyrotalk forum members. They are designed for the sporadic visitor to the website and from my youtube audience. The members of pyrotalk forums just watched one of my new videos free recently.
I am not going to charge people to be part of the forums. If you want to be a supporting member there are a few ways to do it. Support the people that advertise with me and tell them you saw their ad on my website or youtube channel, purchase my ATF video, or buy a T-shirt. Now there is a new option, you may occasionally purchase one of my future PayPal videos. These choices are actually less than monthly fees charged by other websites.
Some people told me after watching over 500 of my free videos they do not mind paying a small fee for some new videos from time to time. They want to support what I am doing and want me to continue. The choice is optional for everyone.

displayfireworks1
12-10-2012, 01:28 PM
My webmaster is done with the “Buy Video” section on the website, if anyone is interested in seeing it here is the link. You can normally get to this section from the main webpage.
http://pyrotalk.com/buy-videos.php

As things move along to hope to open this section of the website up to affiliates that have interesting video to offer for viewing in addition to my own videos.

PyroManiacs
12-11-2012, 11:11 PM
speaking of that free video we all got to see. Dave, you sent the link but it still didnt work. I wonder why. I was dying to see it.