PDA

View Full Version : Pyrotalk Hoodie special offer.

displayfireworks1
12-02-2012, 04:55 PM
I need room for fireworks Hoodie sale.
I wanted to make this offer on the pyrotalk forums first. Any pyrotalk.com hoodie purchase in the next 15 days will get two XL pyrotalk T-shirts included free of charge. All you do is order the hoodie on my website and I will include the two XL T-shirts at no additional cost. The hoodie is high quality Sherpa lined designed to keep you warm and look cool.
The Hoodie sizes are limited. Order now.
10 – XL Hoodies
3- Large Hoodies

Order here
http://pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

wpman321
12-03-2012, 12:23 AM
would love it if you had the size 3x in a hoodie!

pyromaniac
12-05-2012, 11:54 AM
My hoodie just paid for itself! I volunteered to help decorate my towns Christmas tree this year. One of the other volunteers was the guy who does our towns fireworks. Long story short, I'll be working next years display! DF1FTW..lol

displayfireworks1
12-06-2012, 02:07 PM
At pyromaniac

That is great story, thank you for sharing it. I love hearing when I indirectly helped someone get more involved in professional fireworks. It does not get any better than helping with your hometown fireworks.
I actually heard a few stories over of the years about someone wearing a fireworks related piece of clothing and having someone approach them. I know if I am out and see someone wearing a fireworks related item I will stop and say something.
On a final note, you will commonly see people like the person you met, is involved in community events like decorating the towns Christmas Tree and is also involved in other community events like fireworks. That appears to be the same path you are going. It is great.