PDA

View Full Version : 6 inch lucky.

displayfireworks1
11-19-2012, 08:35 PM
This is a good example of two people not knowing the properties of quick match. How lucky this guy is that the quick match was slow to light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wp-BYt_BB0

pyroeg19
11-19-2012, 09:21 PM
this happens a lot

PyroManiacs
11-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Now.... They.... Need to be exposed!

Steviet000
11-20-2012, 07:09 PM
They are so lucky they are about to be alive to laugh about it. Specially holding the other shell right by all of that. Thats what gives fireowrks a bad name.

mnb071605
11-20-2012, 10:16 PM
I want to know 2 things: 1 how did they get that shell? 2 What did they launch it out of? They have no clue how lucky they are. Some are IDIOTS! No wonder there are people who to completely outlaw fireworks, it because of people like that!

wpman321
11-21-2012, 12:34 AM
I agree, they are very lucky, this will give ohio law makers another reason to not lift the restrictions on fireworks.

PyroJW
11-21-2012, 10:44 AM
I can't even imagine holding quick match like that. " Common sense really isn't all that common"

Northern Sky
11-22-2012, 02:01 AM
Not the kind of fireworks video I usually watch but, this is yet another example of why not to mix booze and fuse. I wonder where these booze boys got hold of a six inch shell? Who is risking their license along with the lives of this bunch? Will they be able to get more if they are still alive and stupid enough to repeat? How would the person who gave them the shell feel if something happened? Next question? Nest question?

pyrocrazy
11-23-2012, 10:39 PM
OMG...........And the the gun is just free standing what couple of retards you only get lucky once!

Vavoom
11-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Holy sh**. I was actually scared to watch this video to the "moment supreme".
By the looks of it (at 00:15 in the video), someone already had a close call earlier.

NW Fireworks Lover
11-25-2012, 12:37 AM
That was actually terrifying to watch

displayfireworks1
11-25-2012, 11:11 AM
When I linked this video in, I can see in some of the other post a few people are upset. Some feel it just adds fuel to the anti-pyro folks. Speaking of anti-pyro folks, I have never had one “anti-pyro” person make a comment to me or tell me to stop doing anything. All the negative feedback I ever get is from supposed pyro-people. Whoever these ant-pyro people are I would like to know.
I want you to examine this video from another perspective. I can almost guarantee this six-inch shell originated from a legal fireworks purchase. Someone sold this shell for a profit. Most of these 1.3 fireworks that make it to the street and into the hands of clowns like these two are originating from people that are properly license.
If you as a Type 54 license holder are tempted to sell your 1.3 fireworks, think about this video. Every 1.3 shell has the name of the importer on it. If the police had found these two before the shell was ignited, they would have reversed everything. They would call the importer whose name is on the label and see who all purchase six inch shells over the last 30 days, they would further look geographically what license holder is closet to where this happened. Say, for example, that is a specialty shell; the authorities can track the purchase from that importer even further to who ever sold it into the black market.

smilli
01-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Pretty sick video, if the guys head was 2 feet more near the tube we would be looking at a fireworks related death.

SCPyrotechnician
01-07-2013, 06:52 PM
It just blows my mind how people mess around with this stuff. We shoot a 3 inch shell through a piece of plywood at our seminars (goes through it like it's a piece of paper) just to show people how dangerous this stuff can be. Bunch of f'in idiots.

Michigan Pyro King
01-07-2013, 07:32 PM
IDIOTS!!!!! This is why you never mix Booze and Fireworks. They all were very lucky. What were they thinking? I think they all need some training!!!

pyrojeff
01-08-2013, 05:00 PM
hellow everyone

pyrojeff
01-08-2013, 05:45 PM
they are so luckey to be alive it woodent be so funny if that other shell went off booz and fireworks dont mix dum ppl