View Full Version : October 20th Shoot

VFI_Fireworks
10-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Hello seems things on the other post went south. If you plan to attend next weekend I need you to reply to this post. If your going somewhere else it's fine I just need to know if I should cancel this shoot or not.

ChadEB
10-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Hear are the important details I sifted out so the rest of you don't have to. VFI_Fireworks hope your not mad I did this Its a lot of quotes. But I forgot the who, what where ect of what I needed or could bring. P.S. I can't say 100% if I can go until the 15th thats when I get my new work schedule I asked and got a maybe as my answer my boss is a dick.

"It's near California, PA at Five Town Park, Oct 20th, the shell size is limited to 6". the issue is the closeness of other shooters based on size I'm not a club shooter so figuring on who comes and who isn't may be hard... If this keeps growing it may be a good idea to add a new years shoot. And just to be sure everyone knows the date is Oct 20. If anyone is coming in Friday and I will see if I can have a Bonfire Maybe even a costume party and DJ. It's all about us pyro's out there good people great fun. Yep I am hoping I can swing a full line kellner backed product line next year so I am sure things will only grow from there. I have a bunch of irons in the pot keeping everyone burning so I can see what the best way to go is. As the event grows closer I will need the number of confirmed shooters and such so this is my number call me so we can lock down your spot. 724-489-1115 dont call before October 1. yes anyone can come and as for shooting I require you have several shoots under your belt, we dont want this to be a training exercise we want this to be fun and looking over your shoulder isn't any fun. I think you understand what I'm saying! Type 54 not required you can shoot 1.3-1.4 or mixed I just want to have a safe fun day. P.s. if your planning on comin I need to be contacted or the event will cancel, I only have 3 locals and I dont want this to be one of those I'm coming then not show events."

VFI_Fireworks
10-11-2012, 07:56 AM
To ChadEB: Thanks brother couldn't have said it all better myself or did I , lol

tarkus4
10-11-2012, 02:19 PM
My son and I will be there and possibly another guest. I suggest anyone looking for a great time to consider coming to this event, even if it's just to learn a few things.

Pyro Nation
10-11-2012, 10:21 PM
I would love to come to one someday, just such a distance I would have to make a weekend of it

crackerbomb
10-12-2012, 09:46 PM
It sounds like this will be a great time. This is the time of the year for me to be sitting in the deer stand.

UniversalPyro
10-13-2012, 09:36 AM
Count me in, i will be there. Can we squeeze in 8's?

VFI_Fireworks
10-13-2012, 10:07 AM
Ok all, we have about 5 or 6 confirmed, So yes Uni Pyro you can do 8's! Anyone else that can make it let us know ASAP...

ChadEB
10-16-2012, 05:14 PM
unfortunately I can't make it. DAM job

VFI_Fireworks
10-18-2012, 11:23 AM
Ok we now have 5 confirmed dave is not one of them. We will be able to set up after a soccer tourney ends at 2pm I could of had them change this but since we are only 5 people I said maybe they will stay to watch or come back. I will be there til bout 7pm if anyone needs anything I need to be contacted as I will not bring extras as I have my own to deal with. I hope this grows but who knows. See the few of you there.

UniversalPyro
10-18-2012, 04:47 PM
Ok we now have 5 confirmed dave is not one of them. We will be able to set up after a soccer tourney ends at 2pm I could of had them change this but since we are only 5 people I said maybe they will stay to watch or come back. I will be there til bout 7pm if anyone needs anything I need to be contacted as I will not bring extras as I have my own to deal with. I hope this grows but who knows. See the few of you there.

So your leaving at 7pm? how long is the shoot?

tarkus4
10-18-2012, 08:20 PM
I think he meant to say he would be home tonight till 7.

UniversalPyro
10-19-2012, 12:02 PM
I will not be able to make it now for tomorrow, just a heads up. I have some other obligations i have to be at. Hope everyone has a great time!

VFI_Fireworks
10-19-2012, 11:54 PM
Just got back in to see this. So now we have even less but that makes it easier I'm going up at 12pm will be there til 7pm so if anyone needs anything you will need to call my cell. Show should start at 7 or as soon as it's dark' unin pyro hope u make it next time.