PDA

View Full Version : BATFE Type 54 Permit

algrant1
09-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Its official!! I received my permit in the mail today.

Thank you all for your positive posts and help through this process.

I want to thank Zach from International Pryo Imports (IPI) and John from Celebration Fireworks for taking time out of their day and sending me letters for contingincy storage.

I need to thank Dave. I purchased his videos a couple of months ago to get me started and understanding the BATFE application process. Without him and the PyroTalk Forum I would have never done this.

I look forward in going to open shoots, meeting everyone, learning as much as I can and also helping out whenever possible.

Thanks again!!
Andy G.

EddieD
09-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Congrats fellow pyro!

PyroManiacs
09-19-2012, 08:29 PM
Algrant... congrats man. Whenever I get around to getting mine, we should find a shoot to go to since we live not too far from each other, and tear up some sky!! lol

Ill just have to stick to the 1.4 til then.

Pyro Nation
09-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Congrats !!.. Welcome to the Club 54!

UniversalPyro
09-19-2012, 08:53 PM
congrats on the journey to the club 54!

PyroJoeNEPA
09-20-2012, 05:02 PM
Glad you got your "blue envelopes". Now think of all the money you can spend or "big stuff"!! LOL.

displayfireworks1
09-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Congratulations on receiving your ATF 1.3 fireworks license. Thanks to Zach at International Pyrotechnic Importers for his help also. Now that you have your license, you can purchase 1.3 fireworks from any dealer in United States but I always like to advise people. Please purchase some of your 1.3 fireworks from the dealers that gave you the required documents.

extremeaudiopro
10-08-2012, 10:09 PM
or all of your product.. esp when they have product as great as zach is selling.
Congratulations on receiving your ATF 1.3 fireworks license. Thanks to Zach at International Pyrotechnic Importers for his help also. Now that you have your license, you can purchase 1.3 fireworks from any dealer in United States but I always like to advise people. Please purchase some of your 1.3 fireworks from the dealers that gave you the required documents.