PDA

View Full Version : Lynch to sell Consumer Fireworks next year!

Pyro Nation
09-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Hello Robert

Thanks for your interest in my business.

I would be happy to send you a catalog Do you have an ATF license? Please send your current address and ATF license #.
Lynch Imports will be selling 1.4G (consumer) Fireworks on a wholesale basis in 2013

Sincerely
Dennis Lynch

Thought that was interesting. Be curious to see what he will be selling in the 1.4 area

displayfireworks1
09-13-2012, 11:03 PM
I wish someone would sell the consumer artillery canister shells minus the mortar tubes and the packaging. Believe it or not when they sell consumer shells in bulk they are classified as 1.3. Any color 1.75 artillery shell I ever saw selling as bulk 1.3 has been junk.
I believe Dennis' brother sells 1.4 so that may be what he is selling

PyroLove77
09-14-2012, 01:24 PM
I wish someone would sell the consumer artillery canister shells minus the mortar tubes and the packaging. Believe it or not when they sell consumer shells in bulk they are classified as 1.3. Any color 1.75 artillery shell I ever saw selling as bulk 1.3 has been junk.

Is that by Law Dave? I've been trying to research this lately, as there seems to be a demand for this type of product and I can't figure out why nobody has done this yet. I would love to just be able to buy even just packages of 6 shells of the same effect, labeled for effect, with no mortars. I love the canister shells (Excal, Exterminator, Pro Shells, etc)but I definitely prefer some effects to others and would love to be able to choose my product. As someone who loves to script and plan class C shows, this would be super useful. A Class C company that basically tried to replicate the way Class B sales are done and allow the Class C hobbyist to really have choices and the ability to plan and fire a perfect show.

I always figured when I get my 1.3 license this would be a non-issue as I would move to bigger shells with better effects. But for many, firing class C is less of a hassle and they may not want to go through the legal runaround of applying for a class 54.

So I guess if there is no legal issue, the next questions is why is nobody doing it or is this just something nobody has "ran with" yet. It would be worth a try.

FBOD
09-14-2012, 08:58 PM
There are some wholesalers that sell bulk sells as 1.4g. This appears to be a gray area.
I know of one wholesaler that was selling shells by the case of a certain effect. ie 144 willow shells.

Dart
09-14-2012, 09:45 PM
I do not believe it to be fact that bulk consumer shells are classified as 1.3 there are a number of wholesalers/importers who sell bulk 1.75" consumer shells. Jakes imports excals in bulk form as 1.4, if that is a fact. Who/when/how do they become reclassified as 1.3?

Kev in Ky
09-17-2012, 01:56 AM
I have heard in a couple different videos that when you have 12 shells grouped together, it must contain a mortar. I ofcourse, don't know for sure, just stating what I have heard.