PDA

View Full Version : PyroDirect

logansrun
09-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Hey guys/gals,

As I've stated before on this forum, I'm thankful to Dave for really taking the time, and putting in the effort, to educate as many people as possible on fireworks, and everything associated! And after meeting Dave, it made me want to support this site as much as possible!

So, I've made it my purchasing agenda, to buy everything I can from supporters/advertisers of PyroTalk.com!

My first purchase went to Joyce, at Kneppy's! And needless to say, my experience was outstanding!

Now onto the title company.

I initially ordered 15 total 50 shot racks from PyroDirect, the Friday evening before PGI. In the morning, my wife informed me "You don't have room for that many racks!" So, I immediately contacted PD to tell them..."I don't have room for my order! Can I change/cancel, etc...?"

Anyway, when they got back from PGI, I spoke with Kevin (I think that was his name, I'm horrible with names so....it's not his fault if I'm the idiot) about my dilemma. He was very gracious, and allowed me to knock 5 racks off my order, and offered to pay me the full amount that was owed. But due to the fact that, I was the one that didn't check to see if I had room, I agreed to just take a credit at PD for the amount owed.

4 days later, I received 10/50 shot racks via truck delivery!

Bottom line: I have been very impressed with the organizations that I've done business with thus far! PyroDirect, could have stuck me with 15 racks, which I would have been screwed in regards to storage! (Plus, my wife would have been PISSED!). But instead of being arse holes, they worked with me. I appreciate that very much!

Thanks goes to both Kevin, at PyroDirect, and Joyce, at Kneppy's! And I'll look forward to doing business with the next advertiser, here at PyroTalk!

Cheers!

LR/Tod

PyroManiacs
09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
I have met Kevin at a shoot a few weekends ago. He's a very cool dude.

Kickthefog
09-03-2012, 09:40 PM
As I'm sure alot of folks here have, I had a good experieince with Pyrodirect also. I ordered 150 1.75" mortar tubes from them about a month before the 4th this year. They arrived by the 4th as they said they would and I am verty pleased with the quality.

Pat

valpoboom
09-04-2012, 11:23 AM
I have also been making sure to focus on the sponors of this great site. So far I have had awesome experiences with them. Seems to me people and buisnesses that really have a passion for this great hobby come together here. I just hope more great companys join this community. It would be great to start seeing mid-west and then west-coast and southern state companys coming here. Lots of pyros on this site from Indiana and Michigan and seen others throughout the country.

PyroLove77
09-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Good to know. I actually have to order about 100 mortars or so ASAP (building my own racks) as somebody accidentally threw away an entire box of old fiberglass tubes (blessing in disguise as I'd prefer HDPE). I was gonna go with PyroDirect simply because Dave always recommends them on the videos. Good to know their customer service is up to par. Thanks!

PyroJoeNEPA
09-11-2012, 10:29 AM
PyroDirect is a top notch company to deal with. You won't regret giving them your business.