View Full Version : PGI 2012 - Grand Public Display by Ace Pyro - Apocalypse

Vavoom
09-02-2012, 07:28 PM
I don't know if Dave also grabbed this display with his camera and if he's working on it, but I couldn't resist sharing this video with you (after just having seen another pyromusical from Spain with the same "Circle of Life music").

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFkJRQ9KiPQ

displayfireworks1
09-02-2012, 08:37 PM
You guys are stimulating me to post some of my PGI 2012 videos. LOL I was at the PGI 2012 in La Porte Indiana, the PGI officers gave me full pyro access to everything at the event. I have a lot of great footage I am trying to put something together for a massive PGI recruitment effort in 2013 when the fireworks convention comes to Pennsylvania. I am holding back little on my PGI videos until I come up with a way to present them.
Since you posted the Ace Pyro display, I will post this unlisted video clip of the pyramid effect they used in that display. I was impressed with the way it built up with the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqkh_1NNWM8

PyroManiacs
09-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Fantastic Show!!

Kev in Ky
09-03-2012, 04:03 AM
... Simply wonderful.. I had a grin on my face the entire time, now me cheeks are tired.. Timing was great, some good music, just a great all around show. Now jealousy is sitting in :\ Looks like I am going to have to find a way to become part of PGI. Keep the vids coming, much appreciated and very entertaining.

Vavoom
09-03-2012, 06:49 AM
You guys are stimulating me to post some of my PGI 2012 videos. LOL I was at the PGI 2012 in La Porte Indiana, the PGI officers gave me full pyro access to everything at the event. I have a lot of great footage I am trying to put something together for a massive PGI recruitment effort in 2013 when the fireworks convention comes to Pennsylvania. I am holding back little on my PGI videos until I come up with a way to present them.
Since you posted the Ace Pyro display, I will post this unlisted video clip of the pyramid effect they used in that display. I was impressed with the way it built up with the music.

Thanks for sharing the pyramid effect in detail. Hadn't seen it like that in other videos. It's good to see that you have an eye for detail :)

Take all the time you need with your videos. Good work takes time. I will be waiting patiently from now on ;)

About the display by Ace Pyro...to me it didn't stand out in terms of synchronisation (or maybe I'm used to seeing better (like the Spanish display I also posted yesterday)), but what I absolutely liked was how well thought out and worked out the entire theme of the display was. Because of that the display as a whole was something I really liked.