PDA

View Full Version : ATF Interview Tomorrow

pyrodisco
08-30-2012, 03:34 PM
Well after the paperwork issue was resolved, the ATF called me and setup a time for tomorrow morning. I'm pretty excited.

All told I submitted the application at the beginning of August and by the end of August I'm getting my interview. Probably if I hadn't made some of those mistakes it would have been faster.

He said it should take about 1 to 1.5 hours.

Thanks again to Dave for the excellent DVD and his videos for finally encouraging me to get that application sent in.

Dave

Kickthefog
08-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Congrats Pyrodisco!!!

Pyro Nation
08-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Good Luck and let us know how ya make out

algrant1
08-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Good luck Dave!
I had mine today and it went just fine.

PyroManiacs
08-30-2012, 09:53 PM
Man, I can see more and more members getting their ATF license. It seems soo far for me yet, but I know it will come soon enough.

Congrats!!

displayfireworks1
08-30-2012, 10:36 PM
Thank you for the positive feedback on my ATF DVD package. I want everyone to enjoy this hobby and have as much fun as I am having. Once you get that license, you can get some nice 1.3 fireworks.
I see you are from my end of Pennsylvania. Check you private messages I want to tell you an additional “sometin-sometin” they will be reviewing with you tomorrow.

pyrodisco
08-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Dave, thanks for the additional advice. The interview was easy. ATF was very nice and explained everything throughly. They said I should have the license within 5 business days.