PDA

View Full Version : Met Joyce at Kneppy's today!

logansrun
08-16-2012, 10:07 PM
Hey everyone!

Being as I really appreciate Dave's video's and this forum, I've started to make it a point to only support his sponsors. Because of the video of Dave meeting with Joyce, and her candor on her items, I decided that Kneppy's would be my first "sponsor purchase".

Anyway, I had a great time! Joyce is an absolute hoot! I knew I'd found a woman that I'd like, when within the first 10 words of our conversation, she threw in "Shit"! I personally swear like a sailor, so to have her be so expletive was....great!

Second, her "staff" (Family and long time employees that she trusts!) were great to work with! I was surprised.

Third, her selection is outstanding! I love a place that you can find numerous makers/importers to buy! Everything and anything is available! You're not stuck with only dealing with the companies "Store Brands"(ie: AFW, Glorious, Kellners, World Class, etc....). I'm a PYRO, and want to choose from a wide selection!

Fourth, her prices were good! Wholesale and retail were priced well!. She also gave me some free stuff, so you can't beat that! (Sorry Joyce! Hopefully everyone doesn't expect freebee's after this!).

Fifth, selection, selection, selection! I've already said it, but I love the ability to buy from numerous brands! Love it!

Lastly, Joyce is a wicked story teller! Make sure you set some time to hear her history! It really is amazing, and she tells it well! I enjoyed every minute of her 'story time".

That's it! Almost $3k later, I'm a happy man! I was able to try a couple of her items, and am tickled Pink! I've now found a new friend, and a new playground! I suggest everyone take a trip to see Joyce! You won't regret it!

Cheers!

Tod/Logansrun

Vavoom
08-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Great report!

jknepp1954
08-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Tod - I had my hubby look at your nice letter. You are so kind - just one bad thing - i guess need to clean up my adjectives a bit! LOL
My daughter said - "yeah mom - to say the SH word? Shame on you." I just get excited sometimes and have an OOOPPPS moment. :o
Hope to see you again soon - maybe at a cracker jacks shoot.

logansrun
08-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Please do not change your language! In today's bullshit PC world, a little potty mouth says you're saying how you mean it! In my book, that's a way of showing you're honest! I'll be back up soon!

BTW: The Lanterns w/boom, are awesome!

Tod - I had my hubby look at your nice letter. You are so kind - just one bad thing - i guess need to clean up my adjectives a bit! LOL
My daughter said - "yeah mom - to say the SH word? Shame on you." I just get excited sometimes and have an OOOPPPS moment. :o
Hope to see you again soon - maybe at a cracker jacks shoot.

PyroManiacs
08-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I will be meeting Joyce tomorrow, it should be a good day! :)

Pyro Nation
08-25-2012, 12:18 AM
u will be meeting a few of us tomorrow well now today

PyroManiacs
08-25-2012, 08:21 AM
LOL, then it shall be an even better day!

I will see you all this afternoon!

PyroJoeNEPA
08-25-2012, 10:56 AM
I'll be there!!!

PyroManiacs
08-26-2012, 02:18 AM
Wow, what an amazing night. I cant wait for the next one!

logansrun
08-26-2012, 10:11 AM
What did I miss!?!?!

Wow, what an amazing night. I cant wait for the next one!