PDA

View Full Version : Florida 1.3 Distributers

Chinapapertrader
08-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Im seeking my type 54 with the use of Daves dvd but Im having a problem finding a distributer within a 100 mile radius of my location the Space coast. Anyone with any info on this would be very helpful. Trying to get a contingency storage plan but the closest distributer I found was in Ft Lauderdale way too far. Thanks

CDL Class B
w/Air Breaks
Tanker endorsement

displayfireworks1
08-11-2012, 08:33 AM
I looked at your ip address, you are around 150 miles from Fort Lauderdale. Go ahead and send the application in. The distance rule is not carved in stone and I am receiving reports of flexibility in that area if they feel you intentions are good. Is the Fort Lauderdale area also where you plan to purchase your 1.3 fireworks? I am encouraging people to buy fireworks from the same people that are giving out the storage agreements. These people are in the 1.3 fireworks business to sell fireworks so they need to see positive feedback from helping you get your license. Although in theory once you get the license you can go anywhere in United States to purchase 1.3 fireworks

Chinapapertrader
08-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Thanks Dave,
I was hoping for the central Fla area but Ft Lauderdale will be ok just wasnt sure about the 100 mile range thing. I will send it out and see what happens. Not that bad of a ride down to Ft Lauderdale for product pick up I guess.

bweaver1985
08-18-2012, 07:27 AM
I didnt know there was a 1.3 Supplier Here. I'm 25 miles from Fort Lauderdale and didnt know that.