PDA

View Full Version : It’s the wfboom fireworks display video

displayfireworks1
08-06-2012, 11:11 PM
This is me and my friend Joe setting up and firing a small 1.4 fireworks display for a private birthday party. The fireworks were purchased from Wholesale Fireworks in Hubbard Ohio. We electrically fired the display using the Cobra Fireworks Firing System and the RhinoFire Fireworks Firing System.
The second video is the entire display. The second videois unlisted and only plays here on the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WdJUIx7ESw
The entire display Unlisted Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndDS88NXDhE

Goldfish19
08-06-2012, 11:38 PM
Dave, since you've tried out all three, and taking into account both color and sound, how would you rate the following? AFW Electric Rain, Megabanger Exterminator, Liberty Bell Bomblastic. Or is it to close to tell?

valpoboom
08-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Dave, since you've tried out all three, and taking into account both color and sound, how would you rate the following? AFW Electric Rain, Megabanger Exterminator, Liberty Bell Bomblastic. Or is it to close to tell?

Dave, this is a great question. After your Kellners demo and recommend of Bomblastic, I was really torn on which shells to go with next year.

valpoboom
08-07-2012, 07:54 PM
Dave, I really like you showing an all consumer show. This really helps for us guys who are still at the 1.4 stage. The cobra system looks awesome again. Between your videos and others imput I think I might get one for next year. I had a case of the aquarian this year and WOW!! what a cake that is not 500g. And the sunshower is on the list for next year.
Nice show Joe. You really show what we all can do in this hobby.

pistolus
08-07-2012, 10:40 PM
sun shower is a real nice gold cake... rapid fire... nice to see you picked that one!

logansrun
08-08-2012, 06:09 AM
Sun Shower is a beautiful cake! Always like it!

Dave, what was the cake that you guys kept saying "Wow, I like that one! We have to remember that cake!". I'd also like to know which canister shells you like the best? Those Electric Rain are nice, but I didn't see a lot of color, and the effects all looked pretty similar...or am I not seeing something? Enjoyed the show/video! Thank you!

Goldfish19
08-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Sun Shower is a beautiful cake! Always like it!

Dave, what was the cake that you guys kept saying "Wow, I like that one! We have to remember that cake!". I'd also like to know which canister shells you like the best? Those Electric Rain are nice, but I didn't see a lot of color, and the effects all looked pretty similar...or am I not seeing something? Enjoyed the show/video! Thank you!

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but the cake you are referring to would be, "Tropical Typhoon." It's made by Glorious. You can purchase a case of 3 from Wfboom for $86. That's a sweet deal!

laquil
08-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi Dave,
You guys are lucky because You have the best technology you can find in the world to fire your Staff

what is that a Fire one system ?

PyroManiacs
08-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Fantastic video... Dave, you need to have more vids like this one. I love the kind that involves the store walk-around, purchasing and loading into truck type stuff, complete behind the scenes all access pass type stuff. YEAH!!

And I def cant wait to get my hands on that Tropical Typhoon cake to see it first hand.

I had another post somewhere that I listed other cakes that were like Tropical Typhoon all in the 500g category.
Here they are: Most if not all of these should have similar performance as the Tropical Typhoon and how they come in a case.
I watched good quality videos of all of these and just compared the sounds on my home theater... since they were all filmed with the same camera.
This is the list I compiled.

500G Cakes:
Liberty Parade 2/1
Pirates Treasure 2/1
One Bad Momma 4/1
Challenger 4/1
Mardi Gras Fiesta 4/1
Fatal Error 3/1
Badlands 2/1
Battlefield 2/1
Blast Furnace 2/1
Dual Wielding 2/1
Blast Radius 2/1
Scramble 2/1
La Dolce Vita 2/1
Epic Effects 2/1
Unleash the Power 2/1
Grenadier 2/1
Shock Wave 2/1

I will be definitely be checking out all of these and also will do a report to have that I can use for a future show design.

firetruckie
08-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Awesome video Dave.could you please post which cakes you used

tonyewell72778
09-04-2012, 10:32 PM
Awesome !!!!!!!!!! Dave what were some of your favorite cakes ? Thanks tony