PDA

View Full Version : Keystone fireworks

Adam
08-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Im about to make another trip up to PA to the Allstar Events Complex, and yet another stop into Keystone Fireworks in Gettysburg. I was just wondering if anybody else has been there, and their thoughts on the store, or some recommendations on some other stores near that area? I have only been to that store twice, and IMO it is good for what I need. Im not to sure about their $ competition since this is the only store I have ever been to, but they are definitely cheaper than Phantom, TNT, and Nitro. They sell their own brand (keystone) and if I recall correctly, that is the only brand they sell.

RAA516
08-06-2012, 02:43 PM
That place is a rip off why dont you look at one of Daves sponsors and go to one of them

Adam
08-06-2012, 03:07 PM
That place is a rip off why dont you look at one of Daves sponsors and go to one of them
While I appreciate your statement...could you please explain why you think it is a rip off? That statement alone does not convince me of anything...I have looked at the sponsors, but right now, a 4-5+ hour drive for fireworks is a little to much for me to do.

PyroManiacs
08-06-2012, 03:28 PM
pm sent.....

jknepp1954
08-06-2012, 08:01 PM
pm sent as well....
sometimes taking the "scenic route" to a pyro store is a better alternative - just saying...

Pyro Nation
08-06-2012, 08:39 PM
I have been in your shoes, but trust me when I tell ya. The trip to a GOOD firework store can make all the difference. There are several great options to choose from.

UniversalPyro
08-06-2012, 09:47 PM
well if you really want to do it right, save your gas money to Keystone fireworks and join a local, then when there is a open shoot or get together, vendors from all over can and will deliver to you with discounted wholesale rates for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! Then you have variety, low prices, club experiences and Friends forever!!!!!!!!

Pyro Nation
08-06-2012, 10:15 PM
OOHHHHH... I want friends FOREVER... FOREVVEERRR

PyroManiacs
08-07-2012, 10:46 AM

agreed, lol

PyroJoeNEPA
08-07-2012, 04:35 PM
Dude---you DO have friends forever! Now, just try to get rid of us!! LOL!