PDA

View Full Version : Preview of my next video

displayfireworks1
08-01-2012, 12:26 AM
This is a preview of my next video. When this video post this will be a 1.4 fireworks display using the Cobra and RhinoFire Fireworks Firing Systems. The fireworks are from wfboom Wholesale Fireworks in Hubard Ohio. I should be able to edit and post the video within the next 10 days.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igWsoLlNtIw

Runescape
08-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Looks awesome man!

cant wait to see it

westcoastpyro
08-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Looking forward to the new video.

EddieD
08-02-2012, 11:19 AM
Dave, what is the 6 cue remote system I see you using from time to time? I'm thinking about a cobra system in the future but am also interested in a smaller starter system if the price is right for now.

Thanks.

Starxplor
08-02-2012, 12:16 PM
http://www.firingsystems.us/Wireless-Firing-Systems-p/qf-6.htm (verified they are a sponsor)
I just picked this one up when it was on sale as part of a package with some ignitor clips and wire. Havent had a chance to try it because of the non-standard battery in the remote, but it is cheap enough for my first system.

PyroJoeNEPA
08-02-2012, 11:09 PM
http://www.firingsystems.us/Wireless-Firing-Systems-p/qf-6.htm (verified they are a sponsor)
I just picked this one up when it was on sale as part of a package with some ignitor clips and wire. Havent had a chance to try it because of the non-standard battery in the remote, but it is cheap enough for my first system.
If yiu are having trouble locating a battery for it let me know . I have a bunch of them. It is a 12 volt model 23A battery. Really not hard to find.

Starxplor
08-03-2012, 01:55 AM
If yiu are having trouble locating a battery for it let me know . I have a bunch of them. It is a 12 volt model 23A battery. Really not hard to find.

Thanks for the offer, my local meijer had them in the full battery section near the camera's and electronic kids games, just where I expected and a 2-pack so I have a spare. Picked up the batteries tonight, tested remote and it powers on, will test lighting some extra fuse this weekend, and will try it on some actual fireworks for labor day weekend.

EddieD
08-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Thx Star. Let me know how well it works for you. I was looking at those Eagle II ignitors before and think I might go after that same package you did.

pyro man 205
08-03-2012, 10:14 PM
star i have that Wireless Firing System that you bought but i got the 12 cue Wireless Firing System from them. works great. i use the Talon II igniters and they did great. the only thing i did not like was the range but at the time it was a great deal so i got one to add to my other 2 Systems. my 12 cue one has a range of 200-300 yards, and my 16 cue is the same. but all n all a veary good System for the price.

Starxplor
08-04-2012, 02:01 AM
We still only do 1.4 stuff, so the rated 100 meter range should be more than enough for our finale. I will need to remember to bring a nice pair of scisors though, these clips go on the end of the fuse so I will probably want to cut the cakes' fuse down a bit. I will post a new thread when I test it for labor day weekend.