PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks sales

MikeyFastFuse
07-27-2012, 02:48 PM
I see there are some sales going on with some consumer spots and i'm thinking now is a good time to stock up for next year. Anyone ever have issues with holding fireworks for a year before use?? I'm looking to get mostly reloadable cylinders/shells. Thanks

nitro25
07-27-2012, 02:56 PM
Save your money for a year and buy wholesale!! You would be surprised how much you will get buying wholesale.

SilverBullet Pyro
07-27-2012, 02:58 PM
If you keep them in a dry place like in the garage or a closet Ive kept Fireworks as long as 3years no problem so you should be good if they stay dry I like using those big click lid storage boxes keeps them dry and organized

MikeyFastFuse
07-27-2012, 03:01 PM
Nice thanks SliverBullet. I don't think I live close enough to a wholesale spot to really be able to save. I'm stuck going to Phantom but it's buy one get two free so that should save me a couple hundred on mortars.

logansrun
07-27-2012, 03:17 PM
You'd be surprised as to how close some wholesale locations are to you! Call a retailer, and see if they'll allow you to buy wholesale. Some do. Also, if you're close enough for Phantom (PA?), you're close enough to Kneppy's, and she does wholesale!

If you keep fireworks stored dry, they'll last YEARS! I have some crackers, smoke, parachutes, etc...that I've had for over 10 years now, and still light them every once in a while....they always work. Go into some of the wholesale warehouses, you'll find fireworks that are 20yo stuffed in the corners every once in a while. They still go Boom!

Hope this helps!

SilverBullet Pyro
07-27-2012, 03:17 PM
I just stopped going to Phantom this year because of another price raise just got too much for me im thinking of going wholesale in 2013 since i have a wholesaler in Deland,Fl same distance as Phantom from me and it will be saving me money but if ya find another place to go to jump on it so u don't get ripped off anymore but that buy one get two is a good deal for them so reap the benefit of it

Wholesale Fireworks
10-19-2012, 10:14 AM
Mikey....I know this is an old post and you may have found a wholesale place already. Check us out www.wfboom.com we ship all over and if you are in NY we can ship to PA and you can pick up there. Give us a call if you have any questions

Backyard Pyro
10-19-2012, 01:43 PM
I buy cases all year and keep them in my garage I've never had any problem with anything not firing check out my channel and you can see what I have right now. As long as there is no moisture you're good. Just dont put stuff on the ground if your in a flood zone lol. Buying wholesale is the best move you can make it just makes sense to get more for your money.

Backyard Pyro
10-19-2012, 01:50 PM
Nice thanks SliverBullet. I don't think I live close enough to a wholesale spot to really be able to save. I'm stuck going to Phantom but it's buy one get two free so that should save me a couple hundred on mortars.
You will be surprised how many stores will sell wholesale. Especially in the off season they are willing to sell however they can to make money, but you have to talk to the store owners and do a little shopping around. I started with a new wholsaler this year and looked at 4 others that didn't even advertise wholesale on their website, but when I went to the store the dealing began. Long story short do some homework and you will be very happy with the results.

Pyro Nation
10-19-2012, 05:00 PM
also think about going into a group buy..can get some amazing prices that way as well

Backyard Pyro
10-20-2012, 12:22 AM
also think about going into a group buy..can get some amazing prices that way as well

I literally just heard about that is it really close to the retailers prices??? I gotta look into it a little more. I'm always looking to get more bang for my buck as they say lol.

Pyro Nation
10-21-2012, 05:25 AM
it is pretty darn close... also depends on the size of the group buy

valpoboom
10-21-2012, 06:42 PM
You will be surprised how many stores will sell wholesale. Especially in the off season they are willing to sell however they can to make money, but you have to talk to the store owners and do a little shopping around. I started with a new wholsaler this year and looked at 4 others that didn't even advertise wholesale on their website, but when I went to the store the dealing began. Long story short do some homework and you will be very happy with the results.
I wish retailers would do this in my neck of the woods. They will sell you by the case and cut a deal but dealing with true wholesale companys is a way different price range. Glad you have this option.

valpoboom
10-21-2012, 06:48 PM
Mikey....I know this is an old post and you may have found a wholesale place already. Check us out www.wfboom.com we ship all over and if you are in NY we can ship to PA and you can pick up there. Give us a call if you have any questions
Wfboom is an awesome wholesale company. So far I have only had one year of experince with them but what an experience. Great value, selection and their service is second to none. They know their product and will ensure you are getting exactly what you are looking for. Lots of communication by phone and email and great follow up as well. I know their are many other great companys but this is just my two cents for anyone looking for a wholesaler this next year fast approaching. By the way, you cannot beat their fall and early bird discounts.

VFI_Fireworks
10-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Wow I cant believe anyone on this site would still be buying from phantom, that is so beginner it aint funny. Buy one get two is the oldest trick in the book and if you fall for it you dont know firework prices at all. Buy three items at $100 wholesale or get the same three in a different label for $180 retail.. EASY CHOICE! There is none! BUY wholesale!!!

David_La
01-03-2013, 05:22 PM
I second the motion for WFBOOM.COM. Great relations and service from them in 2012.

Wfboom is an awesome wholesale company. So far I have only had one year of experince with them but what an experience. Great value, selection and their service is second to none. They know their product and will ensure you are getting exactly what you are looking for. Lots of communication by phone and email and great follow up as well. I know their are many other great companys but this is just my two cents for anyone looking for a wholesaler this next year fast approaching. By the way, you cannot beat their fall and early bird discounts.