PDA

View Full Version : 4th of july set up

nrubmx
07-25-2012, 01:06 PM
haha kinda late for this but o well i just got it uploaded. check it out.. it was alot of fun! and i cant wait to do the next one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TN3SOfcJ3k&list=UUlbXPJLM2E-rnmeGhI-oOfg&index=1&feature=plcp

PyroJoeNEPA
07-25-2012, 02:16 PM
Nice setup & it is never too late to post your videos! If I may make a suggestion for the future: I would advise that you take your firing system out of the transport case or put a cover or foil over it. Being that close to the cakes it would be real easy for a burning piece of paper to set a fire to the foam insert. It would not be a good day to see your system burning up from some fallout! You can put it in a Rubbermaid or Tupperware style container to protect it from fallout as well as water & dew. Drill a small hole in it for the antenna to stick up & another one on the side for the ematch wires. Works great & keeps it looking like new. Just my opinion....

westcoastpyro
07-25-2012, 07:41 PM
I can't see the video link. Is it that I am on an I pad?

UniversalPyro
07-25-2012, 08:41 PM
must be, its there on my Macbook pro

Kickthefog
07-25-2012, 09:01 PM
I can't see the video link. Is it that I am on an I pad?

Yeah, videos don't show up on my Ipad either. :(

a nice setup nrubmx.

Pat

nrubmx
07-26-2012, 11:48 PM
Nice setup & it is never too late to post your videos! If I may make a suggestion for the future: I would advise that you take your firing system out of the transport case or put a cover or foil over it. Being that close to the cakes it would be real easy for a burning piece of paper to set a fire to the foam insert. It would not be a good day to see your system burning up from some fallout! You can put it in a Rubbermaid or Tupperware style container to protect it from fallout as well as water & dew. Drill a small hole in it for the antenna to stick up & another one on the side for the ematch wires. Works great & keeps it looking like new. Just my opinion....

wow i honestly didnt even think of that! i will do that next tim..but i do like a seasoned firing system:) haha

nrubmx
07-26-2012, 11:49 PM
thanks fog!

SilverBullet Pyro
07-27-2012, 03:05 PM
Looks like it was a nice show phantom product is very nice and good quality but is very expensive Phantom works with Grucci Pyrotechnics I'm guessing that's a reason why their product is such good quality