PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Show

lilboomer42
07-23-2012, 12:54 AM
Finally got it off guys. This is my first year using a firing system so any feedback is appreciated! Sorry that the video is a little blurry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOQkjwvvFnw

logansrun
07-23-2012, 04:55 AM
Good Show, nice colors!

I saw you used a couple Epic Effects, and they worked well. Nice to see after hearing some bad things about it. Can you tell me what the piece was that broke to Yellow/Lemon, Magenta/Purple, Red and Green? It was around the 6:35 mark. Then, what were the pieces you used for your finale?

Thanks!

westcoastpyro
07-23-2012, 07:50 AM
Nice show thanks for sharing. I loved the blue in those shells, what shells did you use?

lilboomer42
07-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Good Show, nice colors!

I saw you used a couple Epic Effects, and they worked well. Nice to see after hearing some bad things about it. Can you tell me what the piece was that broke to Yellow/Lemon, Magenta/Purple, Red and Green? It was around the 6:35 mark. Then, what were the pieces you used for your finale?

Thanks!

Yeah man they did work really well, I was relieved to say the least. I think the one you are talking about is the blast furnace. It is a 9-shot, double break cake. I had a false finale and then the last finale. The first one was the entire 12 shot assorted case (binary star, aquarian, beach boy, mid summer) so it was 12 cakes all fused together. The last one was 3 Vegas Lights and my 36 shot mortar rack that was filled with Weapons of Beowulf shells. The rack wasnt supposed to go until the Vegas Lights were finished, but I had an early ignition. It ended up looking good and sounding amazing though, thanks for watching!

lilboomer42
07-23-2012, 09:56 AM
Nice show thanks for sharing. I loved the blue in those shells, what shells did you use?
I think you are probably talking about the rocketeer cake. I had 6 of them so there was plenty of blue in the show. These also have the glittering tail on their lift. Let me know if you have anymore questions.