PDA

View Full Version : Had to cancel AGAIN

lilboomer42
07-15-2012, 09:46 PM
It was too dry on the fourth and a thunderstorm came in tonight. As annoying as that is, I am going to drop it and ask a different question. I have all of my fireworks on their boards but they are in basement. My basement has a pretty good climate, I dont think it is very moist at all. Will they be ok until next weekend?

Rare_Breed
07-15-2012, 10:00 PM
Absolutely, they rode on a boat from china to get here, sometimes sit on shelves for years. A couple weeks/months/years in your basement is a joy ride compared to the boat ride they took getting here. ;)

fatcat
07-15-2012, 10:02 PM
Just my 2 cents, but if you are comfortable withe the climate should be no problem. From a safety standpoint, I would feel uncomfortable with fused fireworks in my house. Do you have a barn or a shed to store them in? See how the other guys feel, but I would not want to store any fireworks in any area of the house. Just my personal opinion and it worth exactly what you are paying for it. LOL.

lilboomer42
07-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Just my 2 cents, but if you are comfortable withe the climate should be no problem. From a safety standpoint, I would feel uncomfortable with fused fireworks in my house. Do you have a barn or a shed to store them in? See how the other guys feel, but I would not want to store any fireworks in any area of the house. Just my personal opinion and it worth exactly what you are paying for it. LOL.

Unfortunately I dont have any other option. I think it will be alright though lol.