PDA

View Full Version : once again, thank you dave :)

hatsgoods
07-13-2012, 11:56 PM
i just bourght my fist wirless firing sytem. its only 6 que but it will get the job done for me. ill post a vid of it when i get it. i just ordered it today and it takes 5 days for the chek to clear, then up to 9 days to ship. so for now heres the link of item. http://www.firingsystems.us/QuantumPack-6-Wireless-Firing-System-Set-p/quantumpack6.htm

I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYTHING IM JUST USING THE LINK SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT SYSTEM I GOT

indianahx
07-14-2012, 07:32 AM
There's no link on my end

hatsgoods
07-14-2012, 02:44 PM
i think this link should work http://www.firingsystems.us/QuantumPack-6-Wireless-Firing-System-Set-p/quantumpack6.htm

Big Show
07-14-2012, 09:07 PM
Thats a helluva deal for 120 beans...

indianahx
07-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Just be aware that the type of igniters that comes with that setup is the kind that sticks directly on the end of your visco. It should be fine for what I believe you will need to accomplish as you're only getting a "starter" deal, so I'm assuming you're not going to get into anything fancy. The only trick you'll have to overcome is if you want to get good timing on anything. You'll have to cut the viso down a little to get the ignitor as close to the first tube as possible, whereas the ignitors you load from the side you can just attach it regardless how long the visco is on the first tube. Enjoy the first system

Boub
07-15-2012, 01:25 PM
Thats a helluva deal for 120 beans...

I'll say, The shooters wire and the talons are worth 50 alone! Ya done good!

hatsgoods
07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
thanks forr the notice, you are right about me just hooking upthe talons to the end of the visco. what i plan on doing is replacing the visco withe a pice of the 0.4 sec. a ft. grey fuse to make a almost instant inition. i post a vid of how i do that later on. but thanks for the info. :)

hatsgoods
07-15-2012, 02:25 PM
i also have a trick for shells to its basicly the same thing as i said above.

nrubmx
07-16-2012, 11:58 PM
nice! i nee to get some moe wire myself..