PDA

View Full Version : Any Upcoming Specials on Case Prices

beakman706
07-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Does anybody know of any wholesalers having clearence sales, after 4th sales or any kind of special price on cases? No time like the present to start re-stocking, still haven't shot off stuff for the 4th due to a ban that is still in place from the hot-dry conditions.

PyroManiacs
07-09-2012, 11:41 PM
I would think there will be, just have to look around and make calls.

tarkus4
07-11-2012, 07:37 AM
I don't know of any right now but fall seems to be a good time to search for specials.

jknepp1954
07-12-2012, 04:53 AM
Some companies start in August for their Clearance sales - some in Sept - some in Oct.

RAA516
07-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Hey beakman706 there is a company called patriotic fireworks in Maryland and they are running a great sale on cases they are wfboom's sister company there website is patfire.com check it out

pyromustang
07-18-2012, 06:41 PM
is patriotic fireworks one of the sponsors here?

RAA516
07-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Was i not supposed to put the name of the place there a sister company of wholesale fireworks wfboom sell the same products exact same that is what the owner told me when i asked

displayfireworks1
07-18-2012, 07:22 PM
I thought fireworks are always on sale. Buy one get one free , spend 400 get 20% off , special case prices etc. LOL
Just because July 4th is over it does not mean fireworks are over. If you live in Indiana how far are you going to drive for 1.4 fireworks after July 4th ? You live in Indiana come to the PGI convention in Laporte, you will find all types of fireworks for sale.
Be careful these are types of post that cause people to violate advertising rules. You live in Indiana and another post fireworks are on sale in Maryland 5 states away. This question is the same as “Where can I buy cheap fireworks?” Then it causes members to post links every fireworks outlet in United States. Check the websites of my advertisers on the sponsor page they update their prices all the time.

http://www.pyrotalk.com/sponsors.php

RAA516
07-18-2012, 07:47 PM
Sorry Dave did not mean to put the name of the place

beakman706
07-18-2012, 07:58 PM
The question is not that I'm looking for cheap fireworks. I'm looking for places that are having sales. If one company is selling the same fireworks that onr of your sposer is selling but for alot less, I'm going there to get my fireworks. Simple math. What does it matter if its 5 states away if your willing to pay for shipping.

displayfireworks1
07-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I ask you not to violate the advertising rule.
My intuition is telling me you are not the guy immediately after the July 4th holiday buying a big load of fireworks and having them shipped to you. You just a guy with an attitude now. You can buy fireworks anywhere you want but you are not going to use the discussion forums to do it. Only approved advertisers can sell products on the forums directly or indirectly. The website is free to users of fireworks but people in the business have to pay a fee. I have to protect the people that advertise with me. I am constantly looking for more people in the business to add to the website. It is open to anyone in the business.
If you live in Indiana and can not find a place to purchase fireworks on sale, I am going to give a week off the forums to look around on the internet.