PDA

View Full Version : I must be a pyro!

PYRO-PODO
07-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Months of research, rack building, setup and anticipation. And it all was almost ruined by rain. Something we have been needing, but unfortunately all came on the one day I did not want it to. I put my very first thought out show on Tuesday, July 3rd. For years I have been a one trick pony. Only lighting one thing at a time. But thanks to Dave and many others who have made videos and wrote forums I was able to do a real consumer show. Unfortunately, as I was setting up it started to rain. I had to stop, cover every thing up, wait for it to stop and then proceed, for it to just start raining again. And due to everyone's schedule the show had to go on or be cancelled until next year. Well, I finally got a very small break from the rain and started to paint the sky. Everything might not have went exactly as planned, but the crowd still loved it. So I say I must be a pyro because even after all the chaos from the weather and almost losing everything from the rain, I am ready to do it all over again. :)

Pyro Nation
07-05-2012, 02:36 PM
Ya got the itch and it will never go away

TNtwister
07-05-2012, 02:43 PM
It doesn't go away, at least not for long. You will get so sick of fireworks after a big shoot and swear off them, then a while passes and you're watching videos again thinking of what will go with what.

PYRO-PODO
07-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Yes i definitely got the itch. My wife is already giving me grief. because I plan on cutting down a tree she really likes so I can build a shed to house all my racks and platforms. :)

Pyro Nation
07-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Yes i definitely got the itch. My wife is already giving me grief. because I plan on cutting down a tree she really likes so I can build a shed to house all my racks and platforms. :)

Been there done that.. but not a tree.. ROSE bushes

pyromustang
07-05-2012, 04:55 PM
You are pyro

PyroManiacs
07-05-2012, 06:32 PM

HAHA. sounds like my fiance!
But she doesnt mind when the shells are exploding in the air!!!

PYRO-PODO
07-06-2012, 10:17 PM
lol yeah same is true here.