PDA

View Full Version : Unlisted Fireworks Preview video displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
07-01-2012, 09:29 PM
I was trying to send this via email to all pyrotalk members but received three errors. I will post it here on the forums.
Here is a video link to a unlisted preview video of one of my future fireworks videos. If you are a new member to pyrotalk and received this message that should mean your account is approved for posting. If you have not made a comment on the forums consider at least saying hello in the section titled “Introduction”.
As a reminder, please do not indirectly advertise on the forums by posting links to non-advertisers of pyrotalk. If you are in a fireworks related business please contact me for advertising information. Pyrotalk is free for users of fireworks. Business inquiries are at the advertising rate.
Here is the unlisted preview video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HdsrirMoUk

VTcakeBOSS
07-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Dave I love the progress your videos show year after year you have! its solid proof on tape/or whatever they call it these days that you've helped so many gain knowledge and understanding in the field of pyrotechnics! You are all so close it seems this one hobby/labor of love has spawned so many great relationships I wish I lived out that way I'd be volunteering and donating anyway I could! I'm going to check out the PA AREA FOR CERTAIN! Pyro is great fun anywhere but PA is truly a epicenter of pyrotechnics and I want in!