PDA

View Full Version : Type 54 update 2

pyro76
06-29-2012, 07:21 PM
As Dave said in his last video about it being the hot time right before the 4th. I got a call today from an agent. Basically he's gonna come over and said he just wants to look at invoice and contingency letter which I only have 1 because last yr was the 1st time I used my license and told him so it should be pretty cut and dry. Did anyone else get any calls like this or already have an agent come over recently? If so what did they do when they come over?

indianahx
06-29-2012, 10:11 PM
I had one pop in unannounced yesterday. Didn't even come in. Just asked if I had any plans then gave me a paper detailing variances. Then she left. Took maybe 5 minutes. Didn't even ask for any paperwork of any kind.

brian_peterson
06-30-2012, 08:23 AM
I hope they call before hand... I live an hour and a half away from my magazine. My records are supposed to be with me, not the magazine. So, if they just drop in on the mag they will be waiting at least an hour and a half. That assumes I can get off work right away, and sometimes I can't!

indianahx
06-30-2012, 04:39 PM
They aren't really that hard ass about it, they're fairly understanding. I'm sure if they wanted to get into your mag they'd call and set up some kind of mutual time agreement

pyromustang
06-30-2012, 05:09 PM
My 1.3 is waiting to be picked up after the fire ban here. its paid for so i think they understand.