PDA

View Full Version : Just a Quick Thank You to the Members at FiveTown's Shoot.

VFI_Fireworks
06-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Not everyday to you get to spend time with quality people like I just did. This small town park had over 100 people on the edge of there seats. A 45min display of fireworks on a 600.00 budget. But I cant say the fireworks where the best part of the show. Randall (Randy), Dave (PT Godfather), Robert (Bob) and Tony where the reason for this shoots success. For some who drove all night and didn't sleep to those who went extreme you made the show. But I enjoyed your company and your families that came to help or just to watch. I commend you guys and deeply thank you!

FOr those who MISSED it! I believe another shoot here this year is in the works for Halloween. Dave will be releasing a new video of this shoot. I can't wait! Dave has always surprised me with a trick of too that I didn't catch him videoing, Good to be there and watch the godfather do his thing.lol

Anyway I again THANK ALL of YOU, it was definately a pleasure.

PyroManiacs
06-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Wheres the "like" button on this thing, I need to click it. :)

displayfireworks1
06-25-2012, 09:13 AM
John

Thank for allowing us to participate in the event. It was nice for me to meet some of the members of the forums. Here is the video from the even for those that missed it. There were a couple of things that did not fire according to plan but the audience and park officials said it was the best show they ever had at the park.
Fireworks in the Park 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTYJPGgpNVw

CrossPyro
06-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Nice fun display guys!

rcerone1979
06-25-2012, 02:51 PM
Wonderful job on the videoing as usaual Dave. I would like to thank John aka VFI , Dave and all the crew for a wonderful time and allowing me to come down and have a great time.

tarkus4
06-25-2012, 04:46 PM
I had a great time, nice meeting some new pyros. Thanks to John,Dave,Tony,and Randall for making this a great shoot. Looking forward to future shoots at the park.

VTcakeBOSS
06-25-2012, 09:55 PM
GREAT JOB EVERYONE! I wish I would have had this opportunity it looks like all different levels of experience at one shoot and this invites plenty of learning and sharing techniques with one another love how no matter what walks of life we come from a Pyro is a Pyro is a PYRO! I JUST LOVE THE FOOTAGE and would love to see the whole display if its available at some point. BUT MOST OF ALL MAKE SURE & DROP ME A LINE NEXT TIME AROUND ID LOVE TO PITCH IN AND BRING SOME FIREPOWER ALONG! Thanks for making it a great video guys and thanks for making my day a little easier its been a hard month for me and Pyro is my outlet from reality (dealing with family sickness & hardships all year) its hard to break away from my funk but Pyro enables me to relax for some reason!! -Jesse

tgis81
06-26-2012, 02:14 AM
It's nice to see sp many good comments about Fireworks in the Park 2012. We all had a good time and it was great to see people willing to help bring a nice display to a small town park. The park's leadership were absolutely ecstatic about the display. They said it was the best they ever saw, which is saying a lot because not many years back, one of the local "big name" fireworks display companies did a show at this very same park. I had a lot of fun with everyone and hope to see even more people at the next one... do I hear Halloween? Maybe. Maybe. John and I will be sure to keep everyone here posted.

Tony

BluegrassPyro1
06-26-2012, 06:24 AM
I only got to watch a little of the video before I had to go into work but it looked good from what I saw. I will check out the rest after I get off my 12 hour shift. But its awesome that a few of you guys from the forums were able to get together in person.

Pyro Nation
06-26-2012, 12:18 PM
I only got to watch a little of the video before I had to go into work but it looked good from what I saw. I will check out the rest after I get off my 12 hour shift. But its awesome that a few of you guys from the forums were able to get together in person.

in PA theres always a few of us getting together from the forum...lol

pyromustang
06-26-2012, 04:29 PM
Let us know about the next open shoot. maybe i can make the drive there. looks like great time and a great show thanks

pyrotechnic1
06-28-2012, 07:09 PM
Does anyone know where Dave got the small single shot firing system?

Thanks.

Don

Steviet000
06-28-2012, 09:41 PM
Looked like a fun time. Will be at the next one hopefully!