PDA

View Full Version : The top 10 videos seven-day period

displayfireworks1
06-19-2012, 08:33 AM
Hello

Here are the top 10 videos over the last seven days playing on my YouTube channel displayfireworks1 for the seven-day period June 10 to 16.

1. Leetsdale Fireworks Display..Full Length

2. Pyrotechnic Pistol......"Bird Banger"

3. Wfboom.com 2012 Fireworks Grand Tour

4. American Fireworks Grand Tour

5. Best Fireworks Rockets 2010..part 1 of 2

6. 2 Million Fireworks Video Views...Displayfireworks1

7. I have a Fireworks Permit

8. 366 Titanium Salutes

9. Megabanger Exterminator Artillery Shells

10. 100 Shot Red Comets to Horse Tails. (Three Views)

Total video views for all video during this same seven day period. 80,324.

Sometimes you never know what can make a video more popular than others. For example, the “Bird Banger” video is not one of my better video yet it consistently ranks in the top 10. This week the Leetsdale Fireworks display was done with mostly consumer fireworks and that possibly makes it popular. Here is the Leetsdale video if you missed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4o9PF7bC1s

Runescape
06-19-2012, 02:14 PM
Ive spent the past 2 weeks watching your videos...finally watched them all yesterday.

Liked your tour videos especially...get to go see all the fireworks and hear ur opinion.

Jdrobinson13
06-20-2012, 03:53 PM
That's funny you mention the video that's not your best always getting the most views. My worse video ever, and also my first video ever, always out preforms every other video.

The biggest factors on video views are, thumbnail picture, title, amount of views, and amount of likes.

It totally makes sense also. Whenever I'm browsing videos, the first thing that catches my attention is thumbnail.

If you are good with marketing, you can really increase your views, likes, and subscribers.

PyroManiacs
06-20-2012, 05:29 PM
I like watching all the behind the scene vidoes. It gets me super excited for the upcoming class B shows around my area. I think around Philadelphia there are 4 or 5 straight days of shows. None of which I will miss.

I was also wondering If you have to help a show out in Pa for a license? or a shooters permit?