PDA

View Full Version : ATF license data Arizona

displayfireworks1
06-15-2012, 10:44 PM
As I find time, I will periodically add some ATF fireworks license date. There are only a few people in the state of Arizona with a fireworks license.
ATF Fireworks license Arizona by county
Coconino-1
Maricopa-3
Yuma-1

As a comparison, the state of Iowa has 113

brian_peterson
06-17-2012, 01:25 PM
Actually it's 114... I just got mine in the mail, and I live in Iowa ;)

JayC
01-17-2018, 06:22 PM
I just bought the DVD in attempt to get my type 54 license in Arizona. I'm originally from Illinois (Chicago area) and I still have ties to some property there. Do you think it would be fine to get it here in AZ or would IL be easier?

displayfireworks1
01-18-2018, 07:16 PM
At JayC, I think you should wait until you receive the material I am sending you, then you will understand the procedure.

Rick_In_Tampa
01-19-2018, 01:42 PM
Congrats Brian!!

JayC
01-22-2018, 02:31 PM
Thanks David. I watched it this morning. Where I'm getting stuck at is the Contingency plan. It's kind of tough finding someone here in a reasonable distance. New Mexico is within a 2 hr distance or so. I'm in Maricopa County, (Mesa, AZ) which isn't far from Fireworks Production in Chandler, AZ. Any leads as to who would be the go to for a contingency plan?

displayfireworks1
01-22-2018, 04:22 PM
Please send these questions to my email pyrotalk@gmail.com. You watched the DVD this AM and 2 hours later your stuck and start posting on the forums. Plus you started looking for answers in the prior post before you received the package. During those 2 hours did you search the internet , make phone calls etc. If you get this license, do you have a place in mind to purchase fireworks? Send me an email, tell me what all if anything you accomplished in 2 hours. But first you are going to slow down, I'm not getting a good feel about you.