PDA

View Full Version : My first wireless firing system

rcerone1979
06-14-2012, 05:52 AM
Well I finally broke down and bought my first ever wireless firing system. Thanks to the help of Daves videos and other pyrotalk members I have decided on the quantumfire qf-2x6. I am doing an open shoot in a week and a half where I am going to test it out. I have purchased plenty of ignitors and some fast fuse. I am going to do some multiple cue shoots and some single fires. I chose it for the price and the reviews and for what I need it for til I get my type 54, which is on its way the atf agent said she would expidite it for me for the 4th. So thanks Dave and all pyro members in my wonderful journey from the first post to the demo at Kellnars and jkneppy and pyroliffic and others for your awesome suggestions and knowledge.

mrmikemartin
06-14-2012, 06:19 PM
Hey I just got the same one delivered to my doorstep yesterday. I filled it with batteries and started playing with the buttons just to make sure it worked ok.
It doesn't have programmable sequences, but, for a 1st system, I think it'll be ok. I bought it with the 50 pack of Falcons and 500' of wire. That should get me started.

Pyro Nation
06-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Awesome... get some video, put on youtube so we can all share in it

Jdrobinson13
06-18-2012, 03:29 PM
I think you guys will find that that is a pretty nice first firing system (specially for the price!). It really does enhance your displays!