PDA

View Full Version : miller fireworks?

nrubmx
06-11-2012, 05:18 PM
anyone know if miller fireworks in toledo is worth taking a trip too? what brands do they have? good prices?

Rare_Breed
06-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Everyone I know that shops there loves it, and there are many of them to vouch for em. If I'm ever in the area I'll definitely stop in. They've got quite a few brands and the prices are supposed to be very good.

Minishow
06-11-2012, 06:15 PM
Yea , mainly Legend, Brothers, and Forward brand. Ive only heard good things about the one here in Michigan but have not been there, since they don't sponsor this site I'm not sure how indepth we can discuss it.

PYROBOB NW.OHIO
06-11-2012, 06:18 PM
need to spend fivehundred to get ...sorry its not 500 but its 1000 this year to get wholesale price''' they have brothers foward legends and blackcat...wont drive to far just to go there.. were are you...

wpman321
06-11-2012, 09:38 PM
most definately worth the drive great prices, product, people and service!

indianahx
06-12-2012, 12:45 AM
Yea , mainly Legend, Brothers, and Forward brand. Ive only heard good things about the one here in Michigan but have not been there, since they don't sponsor this site I'm not sure how indepth we can discuss it.

I would love to talk about them but rules are rules. They are not a sponsor and therefore shouldn't be discussed. From my understanding, discussing the brands that are carried and individual fireworks are okay, but not talking specifically about "Millers"