PDA

View Full Version : WFBoom.com 2012 Grand Tour unlisted preview video

displayfireworks1
06-05-2012, 08:42 PM
Hello everyone, I wanted to post an unlisted preview of my next scheduled video before its public release. This video will be a 2012 grand tour of Wholesale Fireworks located in Hubbard Ohio. I anticipate this video will be ready in the next 7 days. I also have samples of their latest products and expect to obtain local permits to shoot and video them soon. Please enjoy this preview clip.

Dave displayfireworks1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmKAvnftPE

wpman321
06-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Can't wait to see the whole video, purchased from them the last couple of years at their 40% off deal but haven't had the cash to head out there this year yet but you never know I might still make it out there.

nrubmx
06-07-2012, 02:45 PM
that place looks like they have some great items. do you know if they will deliver? ive been trying to get to go there but it is just too far for me for this year. it would be over 4 hrs one way

uetzb
06-07-2012, 04:07 PM
Info from their site: http://www.wfboom.com/fireworks.html

Wholesale Fireworks Ordering Policies

You must be 18 years or older to purchase fireworks.
Case lot orders are available online; however, pieces can be purchased only at retail locations.
Wholesale Fireworks CANNOT SHIP to the following states: CA, CT, DE, HI, MD, ME, MA, MN, NJ, NY, OH, OR, WA, and VT.
Wholesale Fireworks has a $250.00 minimum order for shipping cases; there is no minimum order for purchasing cases at any Wholesale Fireworks retail outlet.
All shipments are by truck freight. The minimum freight charge is $125.00.
Online orders will not be processed June 25th through July 10th.

rcerone1979
06-07-2012, 06:12 PM
would love to shoot with you Dave, I can bring a bunch of tannerite cakes with me.

displayfireworks1
06-09-2012, 08:35 PM
At rcerone1979
You are welcome to come and bring those Tannerite cakes to a free display I am helping with on June 30th in the local pittsburgh area.