PDA

View Full Version : Crackerjacks “Fireworks in Wilburton” The video

displayfireworks1
06-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Crackerjacks “Fireworks in Wilburton” 1hour :43 minutes

A few days before the first Crackerjacks get together the members received notice that the usual location in Virginia was not available for the shoot. The officer of the club went into action and found a new location in Wilburton Pennsylvania. The Wilburton Fire Department in Pennsylvania welcomed the Crackerjacks to their facilities and properties. With the usual fireworks permits obtained, the club went into action. With at least 5 hours of driving time between the locations, a majority of the members managed to find their way to Wilburton. This video is rather lengthy, I wanted to include the competitors displays. I anticipate the Wilburton location will be utilized again in further Crackerjacks fireworks meetings.
Special thanks to the officers of the Crackerjacks for working hard to secure the last minute location and the necessary permits. I would like to further recognize the hospitality of the Wilburton Fire Department, Wilburton Pennsylvania.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAX1a0TFYvU
Bixler Pyrotechnics Crackerjacks hand fire display 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhgVCY4L7jo

santa6688
06-03-2012, 10:27 PM
About to watch it now, thanks for the video.

blown2bits
06-04-2012, 12:00 PM
More great videos, thanks Dave!

kitsune
06-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Glad to see they were able to pull this together on such short notice!

pyrodisco
10-02-2012, 05:26 PM
Does anyone know what the name of the firework was between the time of 1:11:36 - 1:12:04?

mbixler
01-19-2013, 10:37 AM
Initially I was not able to make this shoot so I gave the club some product. They had a few guys who never handfired a show before shoot it for experience, that is why the show is drawn out. Best place to gain experience is at a club shoot because that is why we have them.

matandch
01-19-2013, 07:28 PM
The Crackerjacks will have their Winter Meeting in Wilburton on Feb 2. There's another thread on this forum if you want to find out more. Search "Crackerjacks."