PDA

View Full Version : problems ordering from pyrodirect

TitaniumsalTDI
05-30-2012, 09:34 PM
Just curious if anyone out there has recently placed an order with them and not received product or shipping info. I placed an order beginning of last week and the money was taken out of my account but no other correspondence. Now two weeks prior I placed an order and it was at my door in three days. I called and left messages and have heard nothing.

NW Fireworks Lover
05-30-2012, 11:26 PM
I would just keep calling. They have been very easy to deal with for me and once I had to call about a shipping discrepancy and it took me a few times to get through, but we got it all figured out. Good luck

Steviet000
05-30-2012, 11:38 PM
Even with it being around the busy time it........ it still shouldnt take that long...?

DTMpyro
05-31-2012, 12:12 AM
My early mortar order for this year took forever to arrive. The order was placed in January scheduled for a mid march delivery. After many phone calls I finally got my mortars the first week of May!

Keep calling and ask to talk to Kevin hes in charge over there and will get it straightened out. He has helped me twice now!

jknepp1954
05-31-2012, 06:01 AM
Keep calling Kevin - tis busy this time of year for him as well. Just be patient - he will come through for you - I am sure.

TitaniumsalTDI
05-31-2012, 07:40 PM
So I finally got through. And was told that the racks I ordered were being built. But when I ordered them they were in stock. Guy I talked to was kind of rude also. Next time I LL take my $200 order elsewhere

kitsune
05-31-2012, 09:13 PM
I've placed two orders with them this year, and I haven't had any issues... But I ordered my fuse back in April, so they probably weren't as busy.

TitaniumsalTDI
06-01-2012, 09:11 PM
My order is finally on its way.

crackerbomb
06-01-2012, 10:42 PM
So I finally got through. And was told that the racks I ordered were being built. But when I ordered them they were in stock. Guy I talked to was kind of rude also. Next time I LL take my $200 order elsewhere

His wife must not have been very kind to him....lol

hokester44
06-06-2012, 08:14 PM
I have had success with them on all but one order. They switched out an item for a substitute one time without telling me... which I returned.