PDA

View Full Version : Pyrofest in the Pittsburgh area.

Vedder316
05-21-2012, 10:23 AM
Just a reminder that Pyrofest is coming to the Pittsburgh area on May 26th. It is being held @ Hartwood Acres. I have seen videos online of the shows and they look to be some thing to see. The "Rock Loves" show looks to be worth admission price alone. I really hope Dave attends and gets some "back stage" access. Anyone planing on attending?

PennPyro70
05-22-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm gonna be there most likely. Should be a pretty good day

VFI_Fireworks
05-24-2012, 08:57 AM
Admission paid to see pyrotechnics, what a concept, I would say I'm kind of questioning the whole million dollar show idea, I'm gonna have a show called what are you thinking! I have money to burn too. I would like to know what their angle is. Maybe they are running low on free pyro shooters and this is a way to find enthusiasts that are willing to work completely freeeeeeeee! I just dont like the idea of the show it dont make sense, besides that I hold a grudge with any company that allows their lead to pocket money and make would be shooter work for free, Known to not pay anything but work for food. nope I will pass.

Vedder316
05-25-2012, 03:54 PM
No one is forcing the shooters to "work for free" I would gladly do it for free if I could. How do you know their shooters work for free? Considering what fireworks cost to purchase I think $18 to see a good show is fair to ask. Just my opinion.

VFI_Fireworks
05-26-2012, 09:02 AM
I worked with them for awhile, and actually unless you want to work for free I think they now pay $50.00 to new shooters because of me they made changes requiring that you now fill out and have sent direct from them a check instead of being ripped of by the lead , and for another friend of mine (stale bread , half moldy cheese and some lunch meat left in the heat is not FOOD)