PDA

View Full Version : Sharing feedback email

displayfireworks1
05-16-2012, 11:29 PM
I want to share two recent emails I received from my youtube channel displayfireworks1. One is from United States and the other is from Denmark (pictures included). I receive feedback like this all the time. I am a fortunate man to have so many fireworks video and website subscribers. The next time you hear my critics state I am ruining the fireworks hobby please keep these feedback response in mind. I am not posting this to elicit hatred responses from anyone against my critics. I just feel it is necessary from time to time to address my position on promoting the fun of fireworks and advancing further into it.
I received permission to share these two emails and pictures with you. Thank you all for your support.

From United States
About a month ago I happened to stumble across your channel while looking at fireworks videos...I'm still in the process of watching them all. Until then I had no idea that type of fireworks license even existed. Actually I had no idea how those types of fireworks were even classified.

Anyway, I ended up buying one of your license kits. Finding a magazine was easier than I thought it would be and I ended up getting 2 written contingency storage letters. ATF has cashed my check already, so now I'm just waiting for the interview.

I also started making more firework related videos with my 2 high speed video recorders ( most of my other vids were more destruction based...that tends to happen with high speed cameras LOL ). If I end up getting approved, then I plan on starting a separate channel just for fireworks only. I also joined the PGI, I found there's a lot of folks around here in it.

So thanks again, had I not found your channel I would not be able to advance in this fun little hobby!

From Denmark
Hey dave
First let me say thank you for the tapes you send me .. I so wish I could buy this tape on your website

Dave you have a fantastic website and may well use my pictures also my name I would be happy if it happens
So here's a little more of my equipment ..

It must be said that two years ago, I do not know anything about fireworks
but you have taught me much and many thanks for it ..

I have come to learn at a pyrotechnician and his joy for someone who knows so much about FireWorks

So I come and use the 18 cobra sys lot

Sincerely
Andrew C
Denmark
Demark pictures Andrew C

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDpgCK8t8k8

firetruckie
05-17-2012, 06:07 AM
awesome feed back Dave.your videos have brought my 4th of july show to the next level.going with the buy one get one free and single hand lighting to buying wholesale, fusing, and getting a firing system from remote firing systems.com.have thought about getting the type 54 but here in the great over taxed state of ct,well you know what i mean.LOL.instead i have been hired by a fireworks company as an app.shooter.thanks for all your videos and help keep em coming

pyromaniac
05-17-2012, 12:51 PM
The next time you hear my critics state I am ruining the fireworks hobby please keep these feedback response in mind. I am not posting this to elicit hatred responses from anyone against my critics.As the saying goes... the lead dog always gets the bloody ass!:D

Palermitano2
05-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Dave dont stop being you ! This is why I support you and always will........Keep your passion for the Hobby going!!!!

VTcakeBOSS
06-05-2012, 06:51 PM
It's so true, I was a heavey class C guy in the month of july only& not following local laws... for a few years but it was because of you Dave, that I turned my hobby level up a notch and became responsible I now get permits and contact the fire department which it turns out most those guy love the hobby too once I start talking to them about it! you basiclly showed me how to be safe and responsible as well as key times to buy and methods of use, youve done so much its unreal! Haters will hate but it clear you've made your mark in the industry and will never be forgotten.. I salute you

Frankiefireworks19
06-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Dave we all love your videos, your site, and all the hard work you put into spreading the fireworks hobby around. Where there are a couple of people who dislike you HUNDREDS more LOVE your work and would stand up for you. I too would not know HALF of the knowledge about pyrotechnics if it wasn't for you, and fireworks were ALWAYS my passion. I did not know how to elevate it until I came across all your hard work. You don't rush anything either. All your videos are lengthy and interesting and I feel like I am there with you. Thanks Dave keep up the GREAT work!!!