PDA

View Full Version : Win a pyrotalk.com T-Shirt shipped anywhere in the world you live.

displayfireworks1
05-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Win a pyrotalk.com T-Shirt shipped anywhere in the world you live.
HOW TO ENTER
1. The contest is only open to members of the forums that have never made a post on the forums. Your current post count is zero. In other words this will be your first post.
2. Make a post under this category in the Consumer Fireworks section of the forums. Please only one post, all you need to do is say hello, or make a general comment and you are automatically entered.
3. On Thursday May 17th I will randomly pick a winner using a random generator and will post the video of the winner in the same section of the forums.
Please remember to make one post to enter, your current post count needs to be zero. After you post it should state your post count is one. If you signed up for the forums and just never found a reason to comment this may be your opportunity. You only have three days to enter so hurry. Pyrotalk T-Shirts are sized small to xxl.

Dave displayfireworks1 pyrotalk.com

If you need to see the T-Shirts there are one my website here
http://pyrotalk.com/shopping.php

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT IF YOU ARE NOT PARTICIAPTING IN THE CONTEST. IT THROWS THE METHOD OF COUNTING OFF

pyrogoboom
05-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Hello, hope I win!

tarkus4
05-13-2012, 04:13 PM
I'm not new to fireworks or the forum but I am more of a reader than a poster.

PYROBOB NW.OHIO
05-13-2012, 08:48 PM
hi dave. nice to meet you at lynchs demo. always a great time there

honestjohnmg
05-13-2012, 11:13 PM
Well why yes, I would like a shirt as well make mine a medium please. I find this site to be a very interesting and a knowledgeable source for this pyro hobby I have become fond of. Thanks Dave for the site.

AZ Pyro
05-14-2012, 12:22 AM
A pyro lurker here to learn all I can, a shirt would be awesome :-)

nrubmx
05-14-2012, 10:06 PM
hey! best pyro forum on the web!

jagrmonster
05-15-2012, 06:51 PM
Hey dave love your site, cant wait till the fourth!!

RocketF1
05-15-2012, 07:14 PM
Hi Dave, You know i have been a member and always follow your videos, I really must start to get involved in your forum...! I will have plenty of stories to tell from the uk when i start you prob wont get me off!. cheers.

WelderShane
05-15-2012, 07:35 PM
Hello, Ive been a member for awhile now, i read more then i post.

tzweeb
05-16-2012, 12:32 AM
thanks for all your videos and letting us watch you have fun! size XL please!

boilermaker1991
05-16-2012, 01:45 AM
Hey Dave, Love your videos, actually running a fireworks store this summer, I like using your vids as research material!

OH yeah XXL Please!

Lewisz7hunter
05-16-2012, 10:17 PM
hello out there!

displayfireworks1
05-17-2012, 01:01 PM
To those that entered the contest I am closing this thread. I cannot pick the winner today because I urgently have to get on the road. I am attending the Crackerjacks fireworks event and there has been a sudden change of locations. I may be able to update things later tonight from my hotel. Someone will still win this contest. I apologize for the delay.

Dave displayfireworks1

displayfireworks1
05-21-2012, 12:02 AM
The following posters are eligible for the Win a Pyrotalk.com T-shirt.
Pyrogoboom
Tarkus4
Pyrobob NW Ohio
Jagrmonster
RocketF1
WelderShane
Tzweeb
Biolermaker1991
Lewisz7hunter

Since I did not meet my obligation on picking a random winner within a reasonable time after the closing date, I will give a Pyrotalk.com T-Shirt to all eligible names listed in this message. In addition, that includes RocketF1 from Scotland. If your name is listed above please log in and send me a private email to displayfireworks1 with your complete mailing address as it would be listed on the envelope. Pick a size from small to XXL. Thank you for entering.

Remember to be eligible to win on the contest your first post had to be after 05/13/2012.

boilermaker1991
05-30-2012, 09:21 AM
got my tshirt dave, thanks!

tarkus4
05-30-2012, 09:31 AM
I received mine also. Thanks Dave!