PDA

View Full Version : Newest Advertiser to pyrotalk.com “Jakes Fireworks”

displayfireworks1
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
I want to welcome my newest advertiser to pyrotalk.com .
Jakes Fireworks distributor of “World Class” brand of consumer fireworks.

http://www.jakesfireworks.com/

Pyro@Mach13
05-07-2012, 09:17 PM
congrats to you and jakes...

Palermitano2
05-07-2012, 10:12 PM
Nice now we can talk World Class. Saw a Bunch of WC product this weekend nice vivid colors very impressive as usual.....

pyro man 205
05-07-2012, 10:20 PM
Great to have abaord Jakesfireworks, went to ther demo this last sat here in Chehalis wa 5 min from where i live, it was awesome!!! they have some great stuff this year. i even wore my pyro talk hoodie. some of them were asking if that was my web site. told them no that it was a pyro site that i belong to, also told them that it is a great site to talk about pyro stuff and learn from. great guys on there and DAVE the web Master is a great guy.

pyro man 205
05-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes we can!!!

pyro man 205
05-07-2012, 10:33 PM
the Excalibur were great and loud they are not water down at all, the new 500gr cakes are very impressive and the vivid colors were great also.

jknepp1954
05-08-2012, 05:14 AM
Jakes are good people. We started out for about 3 or 4 years getting stuff from either their Indiana or SC warehouses, now we do import drop shipments for the past 4 years. For the most part their quality is always consistant - for example sexy rider i got this year is just as good as 5 years ago...
Mick Marietta and his warehouse managers across the USA are aces in my book! :D

Pyro@Mach13
05-08-2012, 09:55 AM
great guys on there and DAVE the web Master is a great guy.

... well now, let's not stretch it... haha

pyro man 205
05-08-2012, 10:32 AM
ok, then ok guys

pyro man 205
05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
yes sexy rider is a great cake,Asian Sensation is also a good one. a new one that they have Dragon is a great all red cake.

indianahx
05-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Jakes are good people. We started out for about 3 or 4 years getting stuff from either their Indiana or SC warehouses, now we do import drop shipments for the past 4 years. For the most part their quality is always consistant - for example sexy rider i got this year is just as good as 5 years ago...

This was about the same time that I saw my first sexy rider.......it was just a toss in while i was working at the ghost. I was completely blown away how good it was. Now I've picked up a few for my show this year and I'm anxious to see it again up close and in person.

Glad we can discuss them now because most all of the world class items i've seen have been top notch..............................heard those excals are a good batch this year!

floridapyro
05-08-2012, 02:22 PM

Good news then, I just picked up a case of SR. Always was a nice cake.

firetruckie
05-08-2012, 03:56 PM
Congrats,just picked up 10 diff world class cakes today