PDA

View Full Version : Big Dave Sighting At Kneppy's Demo

J's12talk
05-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Just got back from Kneppy's demo weekend and low and behold Dave showed up to take in the experience. Looking forward to some great video footage soon. Kneppy's offered up some seriously hard hitting product for the 2012 season. If Dave doesn't post the demo I will put it up soon. Even though the WNYPA had only a few weeks notice they put up a great pyro musical to end the demo with up to 99% Kneppy's product used.

displayfireworks1
05-06-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks Jay, I have video to post soon, I may try to put together a preview soon. I am having trouble uploading some of the longer videos. Youtube must have cracked down on videos with music in them. Of course, a pyro-musical has music and I had to remove some of my videos that turned up on their hit list. I have to resolve the upload issue. In the future I may have to avoid a video with music in it. I am having trouble uploading a video longer than 15 minutes even though it says I have permission to do so.

Pyro Nation
05-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Yup... some of the Kellners video I put up of us shooting items, was blocked in Germany due to songs that Matt's radio in the truck was playing...LOL

PyroJoeNEPA
05-07-2012, 08:16 AM
There was some really nice new product from Kneppy's this year. Great demo with over 90 items shot. And, as Jay said, the PyroMusical was great!!! The WNYPA club are a great bunch of guys!! I'll post my "favorites from the demo" tomorrow. Off to get a trailer load of "B" goodies now!!

Pyro@Mach13
05-07-2012, 05:46 PM
Thanks Jay, I have video to post soon, I may try to put together a preview soon. I am having trouble uploading some of the longer videos. Youtube must have cracked down on videos with music in them. Of course, a pyro-musical has music and I had to remove some of my videos that turned up on their hit list. I have to resolve the upload issue. In the future I may have to avoid a video with music in it. I am having trouble uploading a video longer than 15 minutes even though it says I have permission to do so.

Try Vimeo Dave....