PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Kellners Fireworks for demo days.

displayfireworks1
04-21-2012, 10:49 PM
I sent all the registered members of pyrotalk.com an unlisted preview movie of my upcoming videos. Please check your email account you used when you registered.
I just returned from Kellners Fireworks demo days and really had a great time. I got a chance to see some of the members of the discussion forums and some of my youtube subscribers. Everywhere I turned, I met more and more people that are following my videos. Still more people were telling me they now have their ATF license and a few even now have their own magazines. Special thanks to Bob Kellner for always welcoming me and my video subscribers to his fireworks demo days. Also thanks to everyone that shared their pyro projects with me.
If for some reason someone did not receive the link, if someone can help them out I would appreciate it.

Thanks Dave displayfireworks1

BlingKing
04-22-2012, 12:55 AM
For some reason i am not getting your emails

oldfart
04-22-2012, 10:05 AM
Neither did I.

Hope Tom's test rockets looked good.

oldfart

Pyro@Mach13
04-22-2012, 10:32 AM
Nor I.... Dave what email service are you using?

pyromaniac
04-22-2012, 11:43 AM
I got it. Can't wait to see some Kellners Demo night videos!

Steviet000
04-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Did not get it also

pyro1361
04-22-2012, 03:32 PM
I did not receive anything either

PennPyro70
04-22-2012, 05:31 PM
i didnt get the email either dave. like u said tho thanks kellners for the demos i was there and enjoyed it alot. it was my first demo and already made acouple friends, got my license on file, and got to see some fireworks. great weekend!

crackerbomb
04-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Mr Dave, I never got an email either.

displayfireworks1
04-22-2012, 07:31 PM
I will post the preview video here. Please check your spam folders sometimes when I send a mass email from pyrotalk it may end up there. In addition, double check to see what email account you used when you registered for pyrotalk. Moreover, most importantly be sure you did not check the selection to not receive email from the administrator. I send these messages from my administrative account.
Anyway, here is the preview video. Video is currently unlisted. These should post soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr7_qpT0ZGM

Steviet000
04-23-2012, 10:32 AM
Cant wait. Anyone else go to the after party at Kings? Fun times

oldfart
04-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Looks like you had better wether than we did last year, spent lots of time in Bob's office where it was warm last year.
Hope to see video of Mr. Rockets 4 motor rocket soon.
Hope he has some to test at my place.
Take it easy on our club chef. We have people that join just for his cooking.

oldfart

Pyro Nation
04-23-2012, 08:53 PM
Yeah.. weather was nice Thursday and Friday... Saturday started going down hill

Next year the Demo Days goes back to first week in April again though

Dart
04-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Did they demo any of the B roman candles? if so any video?

Any recomendations, please pm.

Thanks for the teaser.

J's12talk
04-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Did they demo any of the B roman candles? if so any video?

Any recomendations, please pm.

Thanks for the teaser.

Don't bother, I would not risk using any roman candles for the most part but nothing worth getting were shot at the demo so I heard. I had left before the demo started. cold, wet and tired.

Pyro Nation
04-26-2012, 12:56 AM
Don't bother, I would not risk using any roman candles for the most part but nothing worth getting were shot at the demo so I heard. I had left before the demo started. cold, wet and tired.

You heard right.... was kind of comical and sad at the same time