PDA

View Full Version : daves previous post response

TitaniumsalTDI
04-17-2012, 09:10 PM
Just to add my two cents to saved post on a reality fireworks show. I've been thinking about that for a long time but with a pro company showing people the inner workings. But I think that it might hurt or help the fireworks industry. It can at last shed a positive light on it but if it's a reality show show people doing some real stupid stuff too. That would just add another black eye to the industry. Just my two cents

PennPyro70
04-17-2012, 09:19 PM
i agree with u. this could be good or bad. but as long as its directed and edited in a manner to not, as u put it which i like, blacken the eye of the pyro industry i think it would be interesting. i kno ur prob thinking, Reality show and edit dont mix but it does lol there is a "safe and sane" way to do stupid stuff in my opion lol Good call on the post tho

displayfireworks1
04-17-2012, 09:24 PM
I appreciate your concern I really do not want to run this thread because I do not want people posting names of fireworks companies. Like I previously stated please send me a email to pyrotalk@gmail.com

As far as protecting the fireworks industry, let the people and organizations that specialize in that end of it handle it. I would encourage you and everyone to be user of fireworks and let the organizations do their job of protecting things. Fireworks need promoted not protected.