PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Lakegod

Lakegod
04-17-2012, 06:30 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm saying a Hi & Hello to every one on this site. I am a firer with Pyrotex Fireworx in the UK I also film firework events when ever I can no doubt some of you will have seen my footage on YouTube. Pyrotex is off to compete in Monaco later this year so will hopefully post some behind the scenes footage depending how close to the wire it gets.
Have a great evening everyone

displayfireworks1
04-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Thank you for being part of the forums. I remember we talked on youtube and now I see you finally made it. That is great, welcome. I know you have some nice videos of major fireworks displays. Please post a few. You can make it so the videos play right on this website by clicking the little green film strip icon and copy and pasting the http: address in the newly displayed window. When you start a new message, you will see what I mean. Don’t worry if you do it wrong I can correct it. I will help you along and post one of your videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AzbyXYvl7o

Lakegod
04-17-2012, 10:03 PM
Yes I did indeed finally make it. Thank you for welcoming me and posting one of my videos. I'm glad to be on board. If I have any problems I will let you know and ask you to save me :-)

PyroJoeNEPA
04-18-2012, 09:21 AM
Welcome to the Forum Lakegod. We look forward to your videos & especially any "behind the scenes & setup" videos you shoot.

METALION
04-18-2012, 10:37 AM
I did the ADR course over at Highlight with your boss the other year.

Lakegod
04-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys. Nice to know you. I sure will get some behind the scenes videos up this year.
Highlight aren't too far away from me I believe they have drawn a slot in the competition in Southport this year. They did impressive lancework with a ship motif last time they performed there. Yeah Mark was going over some of the types of questions in the ADR course with me last year as in what do you do if your vehicle catches fire in a tunnel. I think run is the first thing that comes to mind :-)