PDA

View Full Version : Special request question

displayfireworks1
04-17-2012, 04:25 PM
I received a special request from a television production company. They are looking to produce a reality series that involves a fireworks store. If you watched any of these types of reality shows, you know they usually involve colorful characters and sometimes complex family dynamics. There is usually a patriarchal character keeping the place in line and they always seem to be working against a deadline. He told me the big fireworks families are out of the question. This needs to based in United States. If you know of a fireworks store that fits this sort of theme please send me an email rather than posting it here. I believe they have been on the lookout for this type of fireworks based reality show for the last 6 months now. I told them I would not mind helping in their search.
I am going to lock this thread so do not post names here, please just send me an email and the reason why you think the store would be a good choice for a reality show. You do not need to be a member of the forums to respond, anyone may send me a name and why they would be a good choice.

Please email pyrotalk@gmail.com

Thanks in advance for your anticipate responses.
Dave displayfireworks1

p.s They said if I help them, I could be a reoccurring character that pops in from time to time. LOL