PDA

View Full Version : 54 Interview over

Steviet000
04-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Was short, sweet and painless. Wasnt really an interview as you would think. Just 45 mins to go over some regulations and sign some pictures. Thanks for the video Dave.

displayfireworks1
04-06-2012, 07:32 PM
Thanks for purchasing my video and the positive feedback. Over the years, my critics would say it is impossible to get a license to purchase 1.3 fireworks in Ohio. The feedback I keep receiving is that people in Ohio that purchased my video receive their license just as they would in any other state. The procedure is the same for all states. As far as I heard, there is no differentiation from one state to another because the entire procedure is handled by the Federal Government.
I predict in a few weeks you will be letting us know you received the blue envelopes. Add some nice salutes to your next fireworks display when you receive your license.

Steviet000
04-06-2012, 08:45 PM
Yes that is true, I even asked her about that and thats the reply she gave me basically.I bought your video I think in September and didn't really pursue it until Feb. I'm glad its over. Next step is to become a licensed shooter assistant and then take the test to become a lead exhibitor/shooter. I joined a local club with some awesome people and they are helping me along with that. Thanks again

Might see you Friday at Kellners if your there

TitaniumsalTDI
04-07-2012, 09:44 AM
congrats, she must have been the same investigator who did mine also. shes very personable and knows her fireworks too.

PyroJoeNEPA
04-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Glad you connected with a local club. You will meet a lot of nice people & have an endless supply of advice and experience from every level to draw from!