PDA

View Full Version : Dave.. Read this First!!!

Sky Smasher
03-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Keep your head Dave,

I for one as a member of PU, like your new site. I have enjoyed most of your vids on the tube and am glad that you spent your valuable time to make them. Please know that the few knuckle-heads from PU that are posting Dave bashing threads.... DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL THE MEMBERS... it's simple math. It did not surprise me to see this happen, but it only drags the hobby we all love though the mud! And to what end? This should not be a game of divide and conquer, it should be a game of just sharing knowledge with no winner and no loser. At the end of the day this is all about a hobby that we all enjoy and should spend more time spreading a love of PYRO instead of bashing each other.

P.S. I was also the second person to register to PyroTalk and am proud of it!

Just My Thoughts,

Sky Smasher

Pyro Nation
03-01-2011, 03:26 AM
Well said... no need to say more

pyroblast
03-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Keep your head Dave,

I for one as a member of PU, like your new site. I have enjoyed most of your vids on the tube and am glad that you spent your valuable time to make them. Please know that the few knuckle-heads from PU that are posting Dave bashing threads.... DO NOT SPEAK FOR ALL THE MEMBERS... it's simple math. It did not surprise me to see this happen, but it only drags the hobby we all love though the mud! And to what end? This should not be a game of divide and conquer, it should be a game of just sharing knowledge with no winner and no loser. At the end of the day this is all about a hobby that we all enjoy and should spend more time spreading a love of PYRO instead of bashing each other.

P.S. I was also the second person to register to PyroTalk and am proud of it!

Just My Thoughts,

Sky Smasher

I agree. at times people and pyro is a bad mixture ,not always but sometimes ..2 cents

xtonyfstsx
03-01-2011, 02:15 PM
I totally agree. I am an active member in the Albuquerque hardcore music scene and when people try to split what we have created with our music, our time, our money, and our passion, they will be stopped. I believe that when someone tries to devide fans and friends, it is because they are jealous of what you have created through your music (or in our case, www.pyrotalk.com) Myself being a PyroU member, you have my full support Dave!

santa6688
03-06-2011, 02:57 AM
Agreed completely.

Dave- I would like to thank you on behalf of everyone who has had the pleasure of watching your videos for creating us another great place to enjoy and discuss fireworks. The anonymity provided by the internet is a double edged sword. Those who use it with mal intent are both childish and disrespectful--they do not represent the vast majority of people worldwide who follow your videos.

Much respect and thanks, Dave. Been a subscriber for almost 3 years and am still vastly entertained.

Why these idiots are harassing you, I don't know. It will eventually blow over. It's taken 2+ years so far, but they'll eventually stop. The rest of us greatly appreciate everything you've invested into your website and videos. Thank you.