PDA

View Full Version : type 54

PennPyro70
03-07-2012, 12:02 PM
well i too purchased daves videos on getting my type 54. i followed his instructions to a T. Had alil run around with the whole finger printing deal but got that situated and mailed everything out last saturday. now the wait for the phone call. ive used many of yalls post also to aid in the application process so i thank you all on that one. and most of all thank u dave!

displayfireworks1
03-10-2012, 08:23 PM
If I keep helping people get their ATF 1.3 fireworks license, they are going to have to hire more ATF Inspectors. Thank you for promoting my ATF video package. I predict after the interview you will be getting back to us to announce you have received your license. I may also add you are doing this at a great time of year prior to July 4th. Thank you for purchasing my video and best of luck to you.

oldfart
03-12-2012, 10:05 PM
Yes Dave I purchase your video on license and magazine.
Sent mine in Feb 9. Got a call last week but they just wanted address on magazine...............
Friend sent his in 2 weeks before me and got a call last week to set up appointment
Want to get it behind me and get club magazine inspected.....

Dick

crackerbomb
03-13-2012, 03:44 AM
If I keep helping people get their ATF 1.3 fireworks license, they are going to have to hire more ATF Inspectors. Thank you for promoting my ATF video package. I predict after the interview you will be getting back to us to announce you have received your license. I may also add you are doing this at a great time of year prior to July 4th. Thank you for purchasing my video and best of luck to you.

Well done Dave, making jobs in America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PennPyro70
03-23-2012, 11:44 AM
well got a call yesterday from the atf agent. i was at work so i called him when i pulled in at home and he asked if he could swing by on his way home i said yes. walked in my house and my parents were stripping the wall paper out of the rooms. Had no idea this was going on total mess haha. Thought fast and set up a table in the garage and and was nervous but went great. i dont hav a magazine but it still took roughly 2 1/2 hours but it was worth it. the agent said he really like the garage deal cuz it was more laid back haha i was worried as all hell. he said to be looking for my license in about 2 weeks. thanks again dave for the vids and im not too far down the road from ya and i kno joe from muse so hopefully ill get to thank u in person one day. def alot easier than i expected lol

indianahx
03-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Congrats!!

crackerbomb
03-23-2012, 06:40 PM
Congrats on getting your permit!

PennPyro70
03-24-2012, 05:46 PM
thank yall cant wait lol

oldfart
03-29-2012, 11:36 PM
Yes Dave I purchase your video on license and magazine.
Sent mine in Feb 9. Got a call last week but they just wanted address on magazine...............
Friend sent his in 2 weeks before me and got a call last week to set up appointment
Want to get it behind me and get club magazine inspected.....

Dick

Had my interview today. Mag inspection went well. Only problem with interview was I listed contingency storage in club magazine, club doesn't have ATF license/permit. ATF is working it out....
Dick