PDA

View Full Version : Redone Cobra Website

Pyro Nation
02-22-2012, 02:15 AM
The new look to the website and accessories offered there now is AWESOME. Go check it out and see what new and fun items you can get for your system

www.cobrafiringsystems.com

TNtwister
07-08-2012, 03:53 PM
I watched some of the tutorial videos on the system and ME LIKE! I just ordered some talons, a case and some batts from the Cobra website, but as my luck would have it the systems are out of stock. Can you direct me where to go order one where they are still in stock? I have a postponed show to do within the next month or so and I would like to get started playing. Just want the Manual remote and one module for now.

indianahx
07-08-2012, 04:38 PM
maybe, just maybe, someone would let you borrow theirs until you can get yours in. I've also seen that happen from some firing system distributors. maybe call/email Scott with Cobra and tell him your situation. put in and pay for an order and then get a loaner until yours can come in? Not saying it can/will happen, but it's worth a shot. At the very least, they'll say no.

Pyro Nation
07-08-2012, 09:14 PM
They are out everywhere's right now. I know Scott has let people borrow some out in the past, but I also know last I talked with him a week ago he didnt even have a remote for his own show.

Im willing to lend mine, but need to find a way to do it without me getting screwed over if it didnt make it back

TNtwister
07-08-2012, 09:31 PM
I got an email from him about pre-orders. I can do the show the old fashioned way if I have to. It's just that with the drought here I saw an opportunity to get some practice/tinker time in before we do the rescheduled show. I really don't know when it will be as of yet. Sept or Oct is what we tossed around. Not really into borrowing things. I wouldn't even consider asking. I appreciate the gesture for sure though. I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Kickthefog
07-08-2012, 10:08 PM
As I'm sure many will tell you, Cobra Systems are well worth any wait you must endure before you get yours. A fantastic system in my opinion. Best of luck to you for a speedy delivery.

TNtwister
07-08-2012, 11:01 PM
As I'm sure many will tell you, Cobra Systems are well worth any wait you must endure before you get yours. A fantastic system in my opinion. Best of luck to you for a speedy delivery.

Yes, i'm looking forward to it for sure. Can't wait! Sorry if I hijacked the thread BTW.

TNtwister
07-09-2012, 06:14 PM
I ordered one from pyrodirect. I hope I got in before they sold the last of them, or it's Sept for me! (:

jwirth
07-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Hope to get one after they come off backorder

TNtwister
07-09-2012, 09:35 PM
Hope to get one after they come off backorder

I would pre-order it then. They may run out again! lol