PDA

View Full Version : need help collecting

Easternpapyro
02-17-2012, 08:32 PM
im a avid pyro from helping with pro displays to backyard fun have my 54 license but i would like to get into collecting anen find them if antbody could help tique/old fireworks but have no clue where to start or even find them i would appreciate any help or leads or anybody that has a collection that i couild learn from or would like to help me start

jknepp1954
02-17-2012, 10:13 PM
We was at Kellners demo days about 2 or 3 years ago. There was a guy there who had a table out selling some old and some just hard to find crackers - forget what his name was though. i don't know if this guy goes every year or not. I know we picked up some kewl crackers - if i can find out some more info - i will let you know.
Oh and by the way - welcome to pyro talk. You need to stop by our store sometime!

NW Fireworks Lover
02-18-2012, 02:02 AM
There are pyro swap meets here and there and you can score some really neat old stuff there. Also, join the PGI and there is usually some vintage stuff available at their conventions, in addition to all the other benefits of joining. Welcome!!

Easternpapyro
02-18-2012, 08:29 AM
jknepp1954
yea ive heard of the guy you are talking about and i have even seen him in videos from kellners wish there was a way to get ahold of him

Easternpapyro
02-19-2012, 10:37 AM
so does anybody no of any dealers for people that have anything for sale

dEEcorPyro
06-20-2012, 04:51 PM
In Germany you get them in online shop (http://www.feuerwerksvitrine.de/raritaeten-k-7.html)īs. We are also looking out for good stuff at the three days before new years eve when everyone can buy fireworks in stores. But if you are lucky enough you know some guys with licenses and big stashes. Then you might get high amounts of interesting stuff for less money.